Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I think he ( the dev ) was referring to the illicit drug, Speed aka methamphetamine, which goes by several street names including meth and crank:sneaky:.
Lol, I am familiar with what speed (the drug) is. I always thought that the dev was trying to sound clever or something with his little phrase.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
Don't know if that bug has been reported yet but when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I encountered a bunch of other bugs but didn't really keep track of them because I was trying to enjoy the game so far. Maybe some other time when there's are larger update and I start a new playthrough. Main issue right now simply seems to be that storylines are not very seperated and overlap or skip/use parts other storylines have (or have yet to have) introduced, or even resetting for some reason.

On a sidenote, from what I have seen from the game so far, the H part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not exactly proud of it but I am so looking forward for more content like this. Have you thought about dumping Patreon in regards to such content?

Regarding puzzles and minigames:
I don't know how far into the game I am rn, but up to this point I haven't seen any of the "annoying", or however else negatively evaluated, minigames or puzzles I think multiple people have complained about. Yes, there were puzzles and QTEs, but seriously? They were kinda fun, didn't take long at all, and seeing that the game actually has some degree of proper storyline that isn't just there to get the player move from H scene A to H scene B, you don't have your hand inside your underwear most of the time anyway. Honestly, play a VN if you want a VN.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Well, i do believe now that the nun case was a suicide, the was a knife, big block of ice was missing, there was a crack on the floor(pressure of the knife once nun fell on it), the blood is strangely pooled right by the base of the knife and the nuns body is in a weird angle that points to there beeing something under her when she fell on the knife...

Like another person said, here is a resolution of a case in Detective Conan.
" Indeed, the case was a suicide! He explains that the victim froze a knife in a block of ice and turned the heat up, then jumped off a chair and stabbed himself"

I know there is a bunch of people that just skip dialog, so im just doing a service and putting it here.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, i do believe now that the nun case was a suicide, the was a knife, big block of ice was missing, there was a crack on the floor(pressure of the knife once nun fell on it), the blood is strangely pooled right by the base of the knife and the nuns body is in a weird angle that points to there beeing something under her when she fell on the knife...

Like another person said, here is a resolution of a case in Detective Conan.
" Indeed, the case was a suicide! He explains that the victim froze a knife in a block of ice and turned the heat up, then jumped off a chair and stabbed himself"

I know there is a bunch of people that just skip dialog, so im just doing a service and putting it here.
The issue was that every single person there was bullshitting you.
And when you catch them, they go "oh sorry. ok here is the truth for reals this time"
And several people look like they were involved in setting up the knife in ice block thing.

This was either a suicide made to look like a murder.
Or a murder made to look like a suicide made to look like a murder.

My impression is that they are all in on it.
And from what your mentor says, they are bullshitting you and there is clearly more to it that is going to come up later.

oh, also, their explanation on why she committed suicide? she is actually a conspiracy nut who imagines a conspiracy in the church and wanted to expose it via her suicide made to look like a murder...
something they cover up until you catch them on bullshit and only then suddenly the whole conspiracy suicide thing comes up.

Reactions: performant

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
One of the best shit I've ever played, I don't even let me started talking about Elanor and Catherine. Omg, top notch MILFs, so so good. I wish you would develop more story about Elanor, she's my favourite.
I wonder how they'll react when they find out that the "boy toy" they were talking about seeing that Catherine was talking about running away to a cabin with is Kenzo (MC's default name). I wonder when the game will FINALLY expand on the main story regarding Kenzo being the deviant. Also I have a feeling that Catherine's family is tied to whoever Kenzo is destined to take down as the deviant.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Again, the dev is keeping up radio silence after his last, tiny update. This man is hard to come along with -.-
Ya I unsubbed from his socials. I had good faith until very recently but ye communicating once every 3 months not gonna do it for me, no matter if he has legitimate reasons or not.

Reactions: Jarul

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Ya I unsubbed from his socials. I had good faith until very recently but ye communicating once every 3 months not gonna do it for me, no matter if he has legitimate reasons or not.
Same reason I unsubbed. The worst part is that he whines that we are haters and his white knights state that he's not obligated to provide an explanation every time he misses a deadline. To which my response was if he responded once it would be an improvement.

Ascaris

May 9, 2023
I've been stuck on Catherine's event for a couple hours. I can't get her Ruin stat to full. I've done what the walkthrough suggested; fill the sensitivity bar, then the desperation bar, but I can never get them both full. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and I'm forced to keep watching the same unskippable cutscenes. It's all very frustrating.

bb783144

May 10, 2023
I've been stuck on Catherine's event for a couple hours. I can't get her Ruin stat to full. I've done what the walkthrough suggested; fill the sensitivity bar, then the desperation bar, but I can never get them both full. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and I'm forced to keep watching the same unskippable cutscenes. It's all very frustrating.
You have to fill up the sensitivity bar, then do all scenes that are available. Then fill up desperation and do all (new) scenes that are available. It's definitely a bit too much (and this game really needs an easier ability/gallery to replay scenes or something), but the important thing is not maxing out those first two bars, it's that there are specific actions that are locked to having max sensitivity/desperation, so you want to max out the bars then do those unique actions.

Enjoyed the game, but definitely hit quite a few bugs that locked me out of seeing content until I realized what was missed. Currently going through from an old save to try and get that stuff. I missed out on both the 'party' (Total Defense?) because I think the option came up and I clicked it before I'd finished some other things, and I somehow was jumped from the first visit to the Oyster and tailing Carina and her boyfriend, to getting a duplicate event the next night to end up at the Oyster Club and seeing the same intro scene with Carina and her boyfriend, to getting a text message from Carina the next day about some event I missed and suddenly being at the final event of the questline with Carina's boyfriend dinner date. Was at least one other missed scene with the greenhaired girl even after picking different options in her quest chain. The 'out of order stuff' is unfortunate, but nbd compared to actually missing content because of bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mackbell

Ascaris

May 9, 2023
You have to fill up the sensitivity bar, then do all scenes that are available. Then fill up desperation and do all (new) scenes that are available. It's definitely a bit too much (and this game really needs an easier ability/gallery to replay scenes or something), but the important thing is not maxing out those first two bars, it's that there are specific actions that are locked to having max sensitivity/desperation, so you want to max out the bars then do those unique actions.
Omg idk what happened but I'm finally out of that hell hole. I was extra thorough and did absolutely every action with both bars full. Maybe I was missing a variant scene or something. Thank God I'm out though

Last edited:
Reactions: Mackbell

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
Wow missed a bullet here...

Was so close to subscribing just to find out that dev randomly cuts contact with his fanbase and fails to deliver and yet still keeps charging on patreon.

Quite shitty practice..

Funny how simple message would fix all grievances but why bother since money is flowing :C

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Wow missed a bullet here...

Was so close to subscribing just to find out that dev randomly cuts contact with his fanbase and fails to deliver and yet still keeps charging on patreon.

Quite shitty practice..

Funny how simple message would fix all grievances but why bother since money is flowing :C
Did we come full circle again?

I think it was 1st of March the dev said patch few days peepo trust

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes