Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Your choice increases the MC's depravity value, the option minus the depravity value of the option. very simple.
See, in video games, especially these types of games where there aren't that many people to test before official release, there are things called bugs. That's what he's saying he has. No matter how many times he chooses the right option, it could still send him the wrong way due to the code in the script.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
for me the game is really confusing, even with those clue/hint from ingame still i have no clue what next, such after i bought mask n glasses then meet that sage's bf, but thanks god someone make the walkthrough,
also the screen menu is great , but the very minus is that preference(settings) screen is fucking white, it makes my eyes hurts, can u at least make it less bright? think again the main screen is mainly black then u want to setting ur game got bamboozle by white screen with no less bright,

except those i mention all of them is great

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Why can't i load old save? I do not wanna play the whole thing agan. I dont even quite remember where i was when i reached the end of the development. I only got Octover 23rd as my last save dates.
This is what i get when i try to load:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could the problem be that im trying to load a save from 5+ months ago thats on a different version? If i find all releases and update the save trough each, will it work on the latest or nah?

If yes, it would be dope if i know where i can download previous versions.
My saves from the previous version worked on the current version with no issues. I'd have shared my whole folder of saves but I mistakenly deleted it trying to move it to a different drive before formatting my pc lol.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
For some reason I'm getting stuck in the first 15 minutes of the story. Everything works fine until I take on Moe's case, but after exhausting all interactions I never unlock the cafe. Very perplexed as to what to do, is it possible my download is corrupted somehow?
Same for me, no way to get to the cafe, beta seems to be broken. Can't use old saves either.

Reactions: Anime guy 12

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I gave him 5$/monthly since his beginning. Today I unsubscribed. Too many red flags recently that I've seen too many times from other devs. Next month, if the Ripples dev don't give an update then I'll say bye to him too. There is a limit to how much a nose surgery stop you from working at home.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I gave him 5$/monthly since his beginning. Today I unsubscribed. Too many red flags recently that I've seen too many times from other devs. Next month, if the Ripples dev don't give an update then I'll say bye to him too. There is a limit to how much a nose surgery stop you from working at home.
Ripples is still in development? I swear I've seen AAA games with way more production requirement finish quicker.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
'Bring me to the Crypt. the switch on the left - press switch 3 on the right – enter the doorway.'
I can't enter the room even though I do this. Why?

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
I'm starting to worry that this game may be suffering from "New shit syndrome". Where instead of fleshing out the characters that exist the dev constantly adds new ones. Don't get me wrong, the content is fun and all. But characters like Sophia and Mia still barely have any.
1680474034410.png
Look at this screen and look at how many of these stats and icons are just completely unused. At the rate things are going it feels like side characters will just keep being added and we'll never get any serious progress with either of the 2 main girls.

Apr 2, 2021
I'm starting to worry that this game may be suffering from "New shit syndrome". Where instead of fleshing out the characters that exist the dev constantly adds new ones. Don't get me wrong, the content is fun and all. But characters like Sophia and Mia still barely have any.
View attachment 2516047
Look at this screen and look at how many of these stats and icons are just completely unused. At the rate things are going it feels like side characters will just keep being added and we'll never get any serious progress with either of the 2 main girls.
Let me tell you a horror story: most of the contents for Mia and Sophia that you see now were there since 2 years ago.

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
0.9 is the version that should be released in 2022, but it was released at the end of February 2023. In nearly a year, the developer has updated such a little content, who knows what the developer did during this time.
The developer has been silent for a while, and now he is starting to promote other developers to earn promotional fees.
It's so disappointing that the devs are milking the value of patrons time and time again.
What is the situation with Ripples? Many people know that the game has no value at all. The game developer squeezed out the value of Ripples’ sponsors, and now they are looking for other developers to promote it。:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Jarul and Phase_01

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
It's a nice game to play, but I'm also having problems, some puzzles are hard to solve. like the monastery. I've researched everything. collect all the evidence there is. I've talked to the ladies at the police station, but I'm not getting anywhere. can someone help me, did i miss something, or did something wrong.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes