franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Good morning. End of each year is always too busy to work on new projects since most devs drop updates for Christmas, etc. I've been non-stop, every single day since Thanksgiving (yes, I worked each winter holiday too) updating what I already have in the public catalog. That said my plate is getting more and more whittled-down. I'll (hopefully obvious) make posts as I have additional progress/teasers available. Working on the most complex VN's has it's drawbacks. They take an exorbitant amount of time to create and maintain, and due to their following require an additional amount of allotted time to create over-the-top new features that raise the bar.

At the end of the day I reckon it can be summed up like this: I'm not pushing out Hundai's in mass numbers with questionable performance and reliability, I'm building custom Restomods with extreme attention to detail and craftsmanship.

Not the answer you want, I know, but I'll always be honest with folks. Regards and know I've not forgot or ignored all these side projects.
Hey Sancho, any update on the status of the mod for this project?

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
does the mega dl have a virus? i tried to run the game with the app.exe and it gave me dont run this warning which iv never got on this website b4, then when i went to run unren it crashed as soon as it launched like something ran a close or crash exe. both r up to date. and i just tried unren on a different game and it worked fine.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
how to raise Catherine's "ruined score" when she comes to MC in the middle of the night? I'm one inch short of full ruined bar and can't complete the sequence.
You have to perform every type of action. Some actions are only available when certain bars reach a certain point. Some actions may have to be repeated multiple times. Sadly, this event is more frustrating than fun.

Reactions: RomanBH
Apr 2, 2021
Wasn't a patch going to come out a couple of days after the update fixing some things? :confused:
"A couple days" means at least a few weeks, "a month" means half a year, "ready to release" means get ready for your money to be scammed. Dare ask this dev why he delay the release but still put out fake announcement to scam money on patreon? Prepare to get his 2000 words cringe-ass essay reply and be attacked by his loyal minions who obviously got Stockholm syndrome from getting milked by him.

That's this dev and this game in its essence.

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Flick switches in the first room until you can see the writing on the wall, that should help you to solve the code.
So the number on the wall is supposed to help with the cipher on the paper in the black room that you need the flashlight for and revealed by fire. How do I solve for the ciphers page code?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
1679071455425.png
this is so fucking true, happened to me too, and shows dev is well experienced with life

anyway guys do u know how i can get toilet key? Mia already moved out and i couldnt witness glorious boobas swelled with milk in toilet under shower

• Angry
Reactions: stupidbug

GreyFox909

Nov 6, 2022
View attachment 2475118
this is so fucking true, happened to me too, and shows dev is well experienced with life

anyway guys do u know how i can get toilet key? Mia already moved out and i couldnt witness glorious boobas swelled with milk in toilet under shower
You need to go to the guy in front of the churchgates. He can make you a copy of the key for 500 bucks

GreyFox909

Nov 6, 2022
i dont have church on the map yet, how do i get there? advance main story?
Yep. You need to progress on the mainstory with the investigation. After you first visited the church the should be this guy at the gates. As far as i can remember

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Yep. You need to progress on the mainstory with the investigation. After you first visited the church the should be this guy at the gates. As far as i can remember
alright thanx, i got one last question, i couldnt bring invisible girl to Maeve the progression window says something about her tests in school and i should check it up or something but couldnt do that either or dunno how

• Angry
Reactions: stupidbug
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes