DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Not gonna lie, sure, the game as well as Moolah has certain flaws - but I still enjoyed it for what it's worth and still had fond memories of playing it. Always a sad thing to see a game this big has to go.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
From where you got the impression this is 90% completed? The 0.9 is just arbitrary version numbering. This is like 20% completed with multiple untied ends and endless new characters being introduced. Some girls get content update two years ago and is never touched on again. And the dev is famous for disappearing months in a row then announce fake release date to lure people into paying money, only to ghost on his patreon for weeks before giving them a buggy 10 mins update every 8 to 10 months. So abandoned tag goes to this scammy milker, well deserved.

whether or not any given dev follows the vers coventions, NORMAL programming convention is vers.01 for an initial "proof of concept" type release. Then .X for major updates, generally understood by default to be in approx 10% increments toward project completion. A game vers .53 for ex, would indicate approx 1/2 completed with 3 minor updates/bugfixes applied. Vers 1.0, indicates a completed project; possibly pending bug fixes, but intended content is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabin

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019
Sad really, I only played this game for Sophia and Sister Eve, so I'm really not losing much. But this game had potential.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well, not a surprise. Dev became distant and update schedule speed kept on deteriorating without any reason. Content-wise, the main girls weren't getting any attention either.
Yeah, great looking game but it'd been on the decline now for a couple years. Promised features vanishing into the aether, complicated additions that were (for me certainly) unwelcome and unneeded, and a rising antagonism from the dev. I hope the Dev is alright during this communications blackout.

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Guess we'll never know the conclusion to that damned church investigation if this continues to be abandoned. Should've finished that one first rather than adding that creepy ass ending with that corner whore.
Unrelated to the main topic, but what game is Amelie from in your signature?

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
whether or not any given dev follows the vers coventions, NORMAL programming convention is vers.01 for an initial "proof of concept" type release. Then .X for major updates, generally understood by default to be in approx 10% increments toward project completion. A game vers .53 for ex, would indicate approx 1/2 completed with 3 minor updates/bugfixes applied. Vers 1.0, indicates a completed project; possibly pending bug fixes, but intended content is done.
There is no such thing as 'vers conventions'. Versioning in software development is as old as programming itself and what you consider normal isnt normal for a majority of software developers at all. Versioning used to be set on a variety of things until semantic versioning became the main trend across all types of software development (aka Major.Minor.Patch). Your example is a very specific way of certain studios or developers but most certainly not something that applies to a majority in software development. Your example is actually best used to explain why there is semantic versioning in the first place as it uses a common way of versioning that can be applied to any software product regardless of type.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes