RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Please note - the game has been tagged as "Abandoned" based on the rules of this site. One of those rules is, if there's no communication from the developer for more than three months regarding the status of the game, it is considered to be abandoned. To the best of my knowledge, this is not a case of the developer announcing that work on the game has been halted.

It's certainly possible that the dev will release a new update tomorrow.

However, historically, it's never a good sign when the dev stops updating his patrons on the status of his work for several months.

The developer's Patreon site is still present. The developer's Discord is still up and running. The developer might be hard at work on a new version - or have died - or have been kidnapped by a rogue tribe of giant pygmy penguins and dragged off to darkest Antarctica. We simply dont know.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Please note - the game has been tagged as "Abandoned" based on the rules of this site. One of those rules is, if there's no communication from the developer for more than three months regarding the status of the game, it is considered to be abandoned. To the best of my knowledge, this is not a case of the developer announcing that work on the game has been halted.

However, historically, it's never a good sign when the dev stops updating his patrons on the status of his work for several months.
an example of a game being abandoned completely is Reluctant Archon. unfortunately it has been a little over 2 yrs since dev last said anything

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
The developer's Patreon site is still present. The developer's Discord is still up and running.
Of course, because he wants to "MoolahMILK" as much money as he can.

Thats why he keeps running those, 0 effort and also keeps the money flowing, to make people thing that a next update may be soon coming out.

I will keep my opinion about this developer because i dont want to be banned, but i am really glad i never support him with my money.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Yes, there's always a chance it could come back. That being said, has there ever been a game that got the abandoned tag, but then went on to complete? I can only think of one off the top of my head, and the ending was rushed, buggy, and satisfied no one - not even the project's most patient and forgiving supporters.

From what I can see, the abandoned tag is a pretty reliable indicator of the future of the game, even if updates do resume at some point.

Reactions: Twi11 and Rintal

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
whether or not any given dev follows the vers coventions, NORMAL programming convention is vers.01 for an initial "proof of concept" type release. Then .X for major updates, generally understood by default to be in approx 10% increments toward project completion. A game vers .53 for ex, would indicate approx 1/2 completed with 3 minor updates/bugfixes applied. Vers 1.0, indicates a completed project; possibly pending bug fixes, but intended content is done.
None of this is remotely true

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020

The developer's Patreon site is still present. The developer's Discord is still up and running. The developer might be hard at work on a new version - or have died - or have been kidnapped by a rogue tribe of giant pygmy penguins and dragged off to darkest Antarctica. We simply dont know.
Well said. I saw the abandoning point and was concerned but when you actually play the game through to the end of the current build, they made extreme emphasis that there was a LOT of content coming in the next update with preview shots, emphasizing that there was a lot of content to sort scenario wise in the upcoming plots. With that in mind, if they had anything going on vacation wise? That could easily bump up the timeframe. So don't lose hope people.

Fsrer

Dec 29, 2019
Well said. I saw the abandoning point and was concerned but when you actually play the game through to the end of the current build, they made extreme emphasis that there was a LOT of content coming in the next update with preview shots, emphasizing that there was a lot of content to sort scenario wise in the upcoming plots. With that in mind, if they had anything going on vacation wise? That could easily bump up the timeframe. So don't lose hope people.
It is not about people losing hope, it is about the developer themselves not caring to preserve any hope people had

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Spoken by someone not very familiar with this developer. Moolah was supposed to release the end of season 1 by the end of 2022. We are in July 2023, which is over half the year gone with no update since February which was a minor update IMO. I believe the developer has painted himself into a corner and has no real idea how to proceed with his game as he created too many characters too soon without resolving anything with any of the core characters. With that point in mind, I'm not even sure if there are core characters or if everyone is a core character as Evelyn, who I thought was a one off character at the bar, has already gotten more content than Mia, Sophia, or the red head, I forgot her name since after having that one night stand with her or getting blue balled if you played the good guy, there has been no content released involving her.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Spoken by someone not very familiar with this developer. Moolah was supposed to release the end of season 1 by the end of 2022. We are in July 2023, which is over half the year gone with no update since February which was a minor update IMO. I believe the developer has painted himself into a corner and has no real idea how to proceed with his game as he created too many characters too soon without resolving anything with any of the core characters. With that point in mind, I'm not even sure if there are core characters or if everyone is a core character as Evelyn, who I thought was a one off character at the bar, has already gotten more content than Mia, Sophia, or the red head, I forgot her name since after having that one night stand with her or getting blue balled if you played the good guy, there has been no content released involving her.
This scenario is entirely Moolah's own fault, and having a giant pile of characters with not a single meaningful story amongst any of them is why I hate harem content.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes