Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Wow so I saw a gay sense that's didn't not need to see. The puzzle at the alley way wasn't a fun time and kept going back to that gay person, got kill for the magazine that was force from the MC to pick up and Aerith been nude is hot.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I guess we've reached the point where the developer can just walk out the door with his subscribers' money and throw his game's content through the window, because why bother when you can make a lot of money doing nothing ?

It's a bit of a shame, though, because I thought the plot was pretty interesting around this mysterious snowstorm, as well as the reasoning behind the characters' powers and the murder (I think) of the protagonist's parents.
I seem to remember the main plot losing steam at times, or the developers' plans changing without really mentioning it in the game, as the interactions with the other characters weren't very advanced yet.

I did, however, appreciate some of the cute or funny reactions of certain characters, even if I didn't really like the navigation and quest system. In any case, it was still a pleasant experience, and once again it's a pity not to have a developer who is fully committed to his game right to the end...

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Loved the game, very nice story telling, loved the mc and the interrogations, was quite interesting and very well done.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Wait what the fuck happened? This was one of my favourite games, especially dominating both the milfs. Why was it abandoned. Pretty sure this game was popular and the he was getting good amount of money from patreon.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
That’s exactly what happened. Once they get a lot of patreons. There isn’t a need to keep working, these guys will continue to support for some unknown reason. But i’d do the same if people like to throw me money xd

Reactions: Anonimed

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
i really cant wait for the next unhinged wall-of-text from the dev calling us terrorists, blaming us for how demoralizing we are for shitting on his game (while, in fact, we like his game aside from the bugs, our issues were always with his work ethic), saying how sandbox games are really hard to develop, and that we should look at the development of insert random harem sandbox game here and how they were a mess before they became successful.

My man is a really talented artist, clearly shows in his renders and the base of the story, but he's also deranged af.

• Haha
Reactions: DDD72 and Azero

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
The fuck happened? Abandoned tag??
Wait what the fuck happened? This was one of my favourite games, especially dominating both the milfs. Why was it abandoned. Pretty sure this game was popular and the he was getting good amount of money from patreon.
Please see this post. Developer has not explicitly abandoned the game, but has been incommunicado for over 3 months, at which point F95 considers the game abandoned.

• Angry
Reactions: doujinftw

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Please see this post. Developer has not explicitly abandoned the game, but has been incommunicado for over 3 months, at which point F95 considers the game abandoned.
I dont follow game devs but some games are here with 2 years no update and they still dont have abandoned tag(light of my life) but this games gets the tag in 3 months

Reactions: DrFree and Gintoky

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I dont follow game devs but some games are here with 2 years no update and they still dont have abandoned tag(light of my life) but this games gets the tag in 3 months
i think the rule includes the dev not communicating on discord / patreon either.
Also, I think considering he's a repeat offender, and has also been extremely antagonizing towards f95 in his latest outbursts, mods might be a bit more strict. Thats just my theory tho.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It may be that no one has called attention to the situation in those cases, or it may be that those devs post regularly on their Patreon pages. The mods are busy, and don't (to the best of my knowledge) spend their time actively checking for things to mark as abandoned. They're most likely to add the Abandoned tag when someone points out the situation to them (as I believe happened in this case).

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
i think the rule includes the dev not communicating on discord / patreon either.
Also, I think considering he's a repeat offender, and has also been extremely antagonizing towards f95 in his latest outbursts, mods might be a bit more strict. Thats just my theory tho.
Yep, he kept acting like a total cunt and a retard towards any kind of deserved criticism. This game totally deserves the abandoned tag since it has been a long time since the game had a meaningful update that didn't involve fucking random prostitutes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
IIRC that figure was raised to 6 months some time ago.

Anyways, in regards to this game:
the last discord announcement by this dev for this game was may 2022 (release of v0.7). which is more than a year ago.

the last discord post of any kind at all by the dev was march 4th 2023. since then total silence on discord, as if dev died or something.
before that dev was making multiple posts per day on discord.

the deviant anomalies discord moderators also lost contact with dev.
no contact.png

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I feel conflicted as I type this. On the one hand, I realize Patreon is a creator's patron site and nothing is actually promised, and all of the money donated is just that, donations in hopes that the developer can use it to fund their projects and at the end of the day that may or may not happen. On the other hand however, there should be some sort of system that holds creators like this accountable. I remember at one time when I was subbing to him on Patreon that he was bringing in about $3000 a month at least just from Patreon. As of right now, it appears he has 1332 people subbing to him. This man fell off the map without so much as a "see ya." When he was uploading, it was very spread out at best and we wouldn't hear from him for months until we'd randomly get an update talking about how "speed was his energy" and then the following month or so, we would get an update. Instead of admitting that he had prematurely blew his load with all the characters he introduced and couldn't think of anything else, he just decided to get pissy with everyone and leave while still taking everyone's money. I realize this site doesn't make him any money but one would think that Patreon would have the same guidelines in effect as F95zone. He is still raking in money on Patreon and the last post from him was regarding another crossover promotion for "Ripples" back in March 2023. Version 1.0 still has not been released and this actually was promised by the end of 2022. When it gets to this point Patreon should mark it as abandoned and cut off the funding for the project.

Thank you for enduring my rant.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes