leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
A Dev lie about updates and milk patrons, wow would one actually do that, oh please say it isn't so tiny tim say it isn't so.

depressed.gif

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Its funny how many people have joined discord since Moolah went silent and started talking about how great the dev is and how we need to be patient.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Its funny how many people have joined discord since Moolah went silent and started talking about how great the dev is and how we need to be patient.
He's got plenty of cuck's Patreon dollars to spend hiring promoters *shrug*

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
This thread is up for 3,5 years, so I'm assuming development started around that time and that's all the game has to show for ? Holy, some people love to get milked..

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Is there breast expansion/ growth?
I mean technically kinda sorta? The purple-haired girl (drawing a blank on her name atm) gets exposed to alien matter causing her body to behave as though pregnant, her boobs expand to a huge size and she starts lactating and there is content where a crazy scientist chick milks her and shit. You can inspect her boobs and do some stuff.

But in general it's pretty clear this game is dead, the dev is erratic/unreliable as hell and it was abandoned for ages; then the dev came back and dropped a TINY update, threw several tantrums, then basically disappeared from here again... I wouldn't hold out much hope for this to go the distance.

*fixed one hilarious typo, "books" was (clearly) supposed to be "boobs" lmao

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2023
I have said this a couple time but I suppose it bears repeating... the dev's name is literally moolahmilk.

You get it? He milks you out of your moolah (which is slang for money.)

Honestly, you can't make this shit up lmao...
I was just about to write the same thing and then saw your comment. My respect and appreciation

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
But in general it's pretty clear this game is dead, the dev is erratic/unreliable as hell and it was abandoned for ages; then the dev came back and dropped a TINY update, threw several tantrums, then basically disappeared from here again... I wouldn't hold out much hope for this to go the distance.
Yea he made posts some months back claiming to make big bucks in the financial markets where he can set up a game studio with many staff to challenge the industry.

Sounds like classic 2nd hand car sales BS to me...

Pity as DA has a lot of unfulfilled story potential and I really like the game's character model and sex scenes.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes