VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
The mom is making dinner (already talked to her about certificates & molested sister) and I can't advance the time. Am I missing something cause I'm stuck? There's no more hints so I could be at the end of update 3? Can the MC actually purchase a prostitute yet? Thanks.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Is there a patch for this or do you just name the mother "mom" and so forth?
No patch is required, I'm a rebel!

It has been way too long
Been working on 2 games and can only work 1 speed.

So BOTH this and Family Matters Remastered are still in development although they are practically the same game? I don't get it.
DD no longer follows the original FM script and I never got far past 0.1 in the original FM so the original script wasn't advanced but you'll see a difference in the 2 games in 0.2 of FMR.

I can't seem to find the Gym on the map.
You need to talk to Amy at dinner.

how do you skip time again?
On the town map there is an icon next to the ? icon.

Is this back to being called deviant desires now, because I got Family Matters remastered? I'm thinking save wise here.
It's always been called Deviant Desires, Family Matters Remastered is a separate game.

hello all the time scenes repet itself she keep asking me if i get the cam any saves?
You need to go to the shop and buy the camera...I'd suggest buying the lingerie to.

Just started the game, not sure I'm happy with the sister being a prostitute though, kinda kills the game for me imho.
she isn't, there was a hint in an earlier release on her laptop that says she's $$$ in debt and if you follow her story through the bunny lounge she'll tell you how she's never had any clients and how it's the only night job she could get so she can workout during the day.

The mom is making dinner (already talked to her about certificates & molested sister) and I can't advance the time. Am I missing something cause I'm stuck? There's no more hints so I could be at the end of update 3? Can the MC actually purchase a prostitute yet? Thanks.
I did come across this issue myself and it's something I need to fix, for now just go to the town map and use the skip time icon in the top right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, a little message for all, in 0.4 of DD there will be a massive overhaul in terms of story connection.

this won't be a redo or a restart or anything like that, I'll simply be tieing all the story's together so they make a little more sense as I know there all a little...blah at the moment.

DD is my first open(ish) world game and a lot of this is still new to me and it's taking me a long time to figure certain things out and there's still a lot that I need to learn before the game is perfect.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Also @Pepé Le Pew, I was looking at the changelog you put for 0.3b and that doesn't seem to be for this game.

v0.3b
- First ark of Mercy route is now completed;
- New h-scenes has been added;
- Secret h-scene has been added;
- A lot of new dialogues, because of course you're playing this game because of the great story;
- New image has been added to Sombra Market;
- Stat system menu has been added to the phone menu;
- Bugs has been fixed;
- New bugs has been added for our programmer to fix later;
- And so on!

I don't know what the mercy route is, no idea what the Sombra Market is and there's no phone menu...think you got the wrong game there :p

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One bug when clicking on the younger sister in her room while she's at the computer for the first time it kicks you out of the room and you end up in the living room but you still have the dialog of them talking.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
So it's not possible to do anything with mom's laptop? (since it said 0.3 update)

And what am I supposed to do with the camera and lingerie? Probably little sister, but how exactly? Should I go for affection or domination?
Hintbar isn't giving hints anymore... And was kinda bugged aswell in the start, though probably since I didn't realise that it was a thing until much later. I.e. Said hints said to find moms certificates and I wasn't even close to unlocking the school yet.

Edit: Also, is the topless scene at bunny club the last we get from older sister this update?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I'm beginning to wonder if I need to restart the game perhaps? The game said I just completed version 0.2 and quit giving out hints. I was under the impression that there was some newer content added since this is version 0.3b.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Started the game from scratch and it's quite the mess, it's filled with issues like remenants of previous versions like the warnings about the end of someone's content whilst that character still has content, or the game hints not being updated for 0.3, it should be pointed out that it's really not a bad start for a game. Yet I'd like the creator to fix the damn too/to thing, everytime a character should say: too, it's written to, or delicious as delish or something like that, which drives me crazy

Reactions: GroPin and prika1

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Is this update save game compatible? I got to a point where it said this the end of 0.2b content(or something along them lines),but it suppose to be 0.3b. Is this just a bug or am I doing something wrong, maybe I have to unlock it?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Safetydummy

Everything is already in webp format I don't think you can get it any smaller.

@snad

I would start over just to be sure you didn't miss anything. I did as my save was throwing up an error.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Seeing Amy at work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the first lady's content cut off after 2 hj's before I could try a bj. Mom's interview doesn't seen to trigger yet after buying clothes. Did see a test image of her sitting in a kitchen chair before I got the clothes too.

Hmm, from the intro, wasn't Amy supposed to have worked there for 2 years since she kept it a secret for that long? Unless she's been doing other stuff she's ashamed of. Mom seemed to know as well what she was doing. How is she getting money to pay for the expensive gym with no clients? She must be lying or the other girls give her some of their earnings.

Still curious about her relationship with the redhead that works there.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes