2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Also @Pepé Le Pew, I was looking at the changelog you put for 0.3b and that doesn't seem to be for this game.

v0.3b
- First ark of Mercy route is now completed;
- New h-scenes has been added;
- Secret h-scene has been added;
- A lot of new dialogues, because of course you're playing this game because of the great story;
- New image has been added to Sombra Market;
- Stat system menu has been added to the phone menu;
- Bugs has been fixed;
- New bugs has been added for our programmer to fix later;
- And so on!

I don't know what the mercy route is, no idea what the Sombra Market is and there's no phone menu...think you got the wrong game there :p
no i was not drunk and messed up the threads... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
I found a bug. Im getting info that i should go to the studio to check on Amanda, but when im entering studio there is only exit door option. How to bypass this? Is there any console command to reset this? Im stuck (i cannot work because of this)

Reactions: kemo

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so either give the money and kick that stupid ass idiot in the studio or not giving the money and you do the photos? which one is better?

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
So the lounge room is floating among the clouds? No wonder they have money problems, rent must be huge haha

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@YezYez What do you mean? After she went to the photo session and MC went to check on her, she disappeared from my game, except for homework.

D

Deleted member 992182

tip: If you dont wanna get cucked, dont lend amanda money
Either way she doesn't fuck the photographer, IIRC. It's kinda implied but I took the route of not loaning her money and you stop him after he touches her a bit.

Honestly? Not for NTR but realism they should have left an option to see her get fucked by the photographer or blow him. Why? Realism. Most models fuck their way to fame or fuck the photographer on shoots. Can't recall the names but the two guys best known for working with Playboy and Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition are famous for being model fuckers. Name a model and one of those two has fucked them. It's not even a secret.

Edit: I'm playing on Android and am slowly realizing that I may have had a bug that gave me the studio scenes even after not giving her the money. I dunno? My view on the photographer making her pay for fame with her mouth/pussy stand though lol

Reactions: rgnar62
D

Deleted member 992182

so either give the money and kick that stupid ass idiot in the studio or not giving the money and you do the photos? which one is better?
There may be a route I'm not seeing but it all leads to the same place. Even if you don't give her the money she goes to get the pictures done. All you're doing is getting her prepared to get her photos taken by a pro.

Unless a bug or route changed something for me. I dunno? I didn't give her the money and she still wound up at the studio after we took shots at home.

Actually, there was a strange thing when I recall now. On the bathing suit photos at home I chose "sexy poses" and it glitched a bit. It changed suits and then didn't pose at all. Just cut to me asking her where she was getting the photos taken the next day.

So maybe my game glitched out and I got the studio scenes after also not giving her the $20?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Sister laptop password is not working. I am entering Fitness_Babe_09 and then entering I am coming out again in the room and not opening the laptop?Is this happening because I am using an old save?

rayler

Jun 1, 2018

I'm afraid the comic was a little rushed, I rendered all the images using Shadow at the start of the month and didn't really check them until yesterday and to my surprise some of the was rather pixelated and distorted.
I re-rendered a few of them today and got it looking...acceptable :p

I hope you've all had/have a great day =]
link dont working (((

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hm..anyone else had this problem? It seems I did not completely finish the content of the last version. Started v3b and played from my last save, got a few comments about this and that coming in v3... played the rest and then...nothing. Just the sandbox stuff that was there already, no new content. Do I need to start from scratch?

Reactions: rgnar62

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
What is the end of each girl in this update? I feel like there are more things to do but I can find anyway to progress.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
What is the end of each girl in this update? I feel like there are more things to do but I can find anyway to progress.
Well in theory you should get a message for every plot line when the current content is finished (e.g. movie nights with the mom) Can't guarantee that though as I did not remember to have seen that every time before the message came I reached the end of the current update (or rather the last one, see my post above)

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes