VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

velin

Jul 20, 2017
We took new clothes for the interview and then nothing new for mom the new job?

And with Amy in THE BUNNY LOUNGE cant see her topless only show my tits?

magus448

May 22, 2018
In a previous version I was sure her story went as far as getting the interview or that's as far as I got.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering if there is way to skip time because after asking the mom about her certificate i cant sleep do anything it seem to be broke and you wont be able to sleep either ??

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't think the triggers for the hidden pictures are in the game anymore. To unlock them in the computer open the console and type in hidden_image_01=1 and then repeat for the other 6.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
i cant understand. Alpha version have more content. last year update have the same or less content

Schlonky

Sep 26, 2018
@YezYez What do you mean? After she went to the photo session and MC went to check on her, she disappeared from my game, except for homework.
Same. Can't seem to advance this story. The only available interactions with little sis are dinner and homework and visiting the Studio says there is nothing to do there.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Cheat console ( look threads :D )

mom
store.mlove = xx
store.mdom = xx

old sister
store.oslove = xx
store.osdom = xx

little sister
store.yslove = xx
store.ysdom = xx
store.ysfav = xx

store.wine = xx
store.bathroom_key = x > (0,1)
store.money = xxxx does not work I asssume :p

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'd rather the whorehouse events with the first two ladies be repeatable. Though that would get expensive with repeat visits but its nice to have that option. Hoping for an Amy redhead threesome later. Foursome with them all would be cool it if the MC saved up enough.

magus448

May 22, 2018
After two sessions with the redhead it just brings up a "that's"all for this version" message then kicks me back to the bar. After two with the second woman her option sends me to Amy's room. I can only do Amy scenes now.

With old saves being unusable maybe I need to empty the save folder as it may be causing bugs. Though I did start from the beginning.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
The developer is a "perfectionist"... (roaring laughter) I'm serious.
This game is crap. I just reviewed it, there is no story, no gameplay loop, a mechanic for lots of grinding I mean seriously do we need 148 points of love/affection and 148 points of domination in this game? Plus there is no sex with anyone. If ever there was a case for a 1 star game this is it. Sadly this isn't the only game here like this. There is a new trend of the Russian grind that is becoming more common before the "Russian grind" had it so at least you had to grind content and pretty much every location had SOMETHING to do. Now they create a plethora of locations with NOTHING in them. Now the grind is clicking on every location hoping something is available to do and they think they deserve payment for their "quality work."

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
Also @Pepé Le Pew, I was looking at the changelog you put for 0.3b and that doesn't seem to be for this game.

v0.3b
- First ark of Mercy route is now completed;
- New h-scenes has been added;
- Secret h-scene has been added;
- A lot of new dialogues, because of course you're playing this game because of the great story;
- New image has been added to Sombra Market;
- Stat system menu has been added to the phone menu;
- Bugs has been fixed;
- New bugs has been added for our programmer to fix later;
- And so on!

I don't know what the mercy route is, no idea what the Sombra Market is and there's no phone menu...think you got the wrong game there :p
What's been added to v0.3b ?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes