VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Is this game worth playing, or should I wait for a couple more updates for the story to unfold?

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
@Safetydummy

Everything is already in webp format I don't think you can get it any smaller.
FWIW, it can get smaller. I used @bossapplesauce's on the images and audio files and it was considerably reduced in size (to roughly 320MB). On an old 720p monitor there was no discernible difference in the image quality, but your mileage may vary.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Seeing Amy at work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the first lady's content cut off after 2 hj's before I could try a bj. Mom's interview doesn't seen to trigger yet after buying clothes. Did see a test image of her sitting in a kitchen chair before I got the clothes too.

Hmm, from the intro, wasn't Amy supposed to have worked there for 2 years since she kept it a secret for that long? Unless she's been doing other stuff she's ashamed of. Mom seemed to know as well what she was doing. How is she getting money to pay for the expensive gym with no clients? She must be lying or the other girls give her some of their earnings.

Still curious about her relationship with the redhead that works there.
I was under the impression that the redhead worked at the whorehouse.

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I feel I am missing out on stuff. Especially with the sisters judging by the images I have seen of this game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@flimflam

That's fine if you never want to view those files in something like paint-net or other type of picture viewer as those .PNG files become corrupted or something after being run through that cruncher and the only way I found to fix them so I can view them or edit them is to run them through XnConvert and export them out in .PNG format to fix and revert them back from whatever got destroyed from that cruncher.

Me personally would never use it myself.

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
@flimflam

That's fine if you never want to view those files in something like paint-net or other type of picture viewer as those .PNG files become corrupted or something after being run through that cruncher and the only way I found to fix them so I can view them or edit them is to run them through XnConvert and export them out in .PNG format to fix and revert them back from whatever got destroyed from that cruncher.

Me personally would never use it myself.
They don't become corrupted, they are converted to the .webp format, but keep the .png extension so that the ren'py scripts don't have to have all of the image extensions declared have to be renamed. I personally don't really care about viewing the images outside of the game engine, but if you want to with this particular type of conversion you can view them with IrfanView, however for every image you open with it, it asks you if you want to fix the incorrect png extension since it can recognize them as webp.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Where did the download button disappear from the save menu?
Some kind of mockery, you need to close the game, start it and only from the main menu, you can load the save.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What is new in the new version is there changelog ?? i think i still played when it was 1.0b correction more like 0.1b or something not much to do back then.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes