VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
i wrote that but when i press enter the laptop close the windown and nothing happens
you can also edit game with something like this: , and look for laptop lock or so, and change the value from 1 to 0, or viceversa.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Am I the only who sees a pattern here?

- August 2017 - PingPanda releases
Gets abandoned shortly after for a remake, because the game was just a test bed.
And I quote: " "

- December 2017 - The remake, , get a release.

- December 2018 - PingPanda releases
For what reason? I'm not sure. I'd be glad to know. While apparently still working on Deviant Desires. Until...

- February 2018 -

I think we can all agree to some level of certainty that the way I'm working on DD isn't working out...
So... the biggest issue that I myself face is the coding side of it... I'm spending most of my time working on the script and trying to learn new things where I should be focusing on the story.
Now. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm a fan of PingPanda's work, You can find posts I made way back when the first iteration was released, I donated to their patreon at the beginning. But this is... a common thread. I do hope that this means that finally all those hurdles and obstacles in the way are cleared. And now that coding is finally off the table we can begin to see actual progress in terms of content. But why split their time between two similar games? It's been 18 months since the very first release, is that enough of a grace period?

That being said, I'm excited to see something new finally.:)

Reactions: yoyomistro

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
After reading reply's after reply after reply I've decided to take a leave from F95, the community offers nothing constructive and therefore I don't feel I need to be here.

I'll start posting a public post to patreon so people can post there constructive comments.

Not trying to be a dick or anything but is this the second or third time you've said something like this (and not followed through)? If you don't like the criticisms you can either make changes to your game/development model to address those criticisms or you can just stop reading all comments made here, missing the good to avoid the bad. Making a pronouncement about leaving over the criticism isn't going to make the critics feel bad and stop criticizing, it's only going to make you look thin-skinned and weak. Making the "threat" then not following through makes you look even worse (like a part of the female reproductive anatomy).

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
there is some tutorial it seems that every day are the same
and how can I use the objects in my backpack

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Can someone offer a save where you have done the photoshoot with your sister and got your mom the job at your work i have play this game 3 times i dont wanna playthrough it a 4th to get where i was before this is not me complaining i just dont like repetition if you could help me id appreciate it

Sep 27, 2017
I can't buy the camera or lingerie. Can't get sleeping pills or certificate in my inventory. Everything says "is not defined". Anybody know why? Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mombedroom.rpy", line 372, in script
$ inventory.items.append(mom_certs)
File "game/mombedroom.rpy", line 372, in <module>
NameError: name 'mom_certs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/mombedroom.rpy", line 372, in script
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\DeviantDesires-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\DeviantDesires-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/mombedroom.rpy", line 372, in <module>
NameError: name 'mom_certs' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
DeviantDesires V0.3b
Tue Feb 05 17:40:15 2019

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, an information ... in the page is described Version: 0.3b, however, after the second trip with the aunt, the game sends the message that it is the end of version 0.2be that there will be more in 0.3b ... So what version is this? Remembering that I started from scratch ... Thank you.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Finally some progress to this game lmao he just kept remaking and remaking the game its sad to see it nowhere i just hope he doesnt remake the game again

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes