VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

samkiller

Feb 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "PingPanda, post: 1552549, miembro: 168474"] Después de leer la respuesta tras la respuesta tras la respuesta, decidí despedirme de F95, la comunidad no ofrece nada constructivo y, por lo tanto, no siento que deba estar aquí. .

Comenzaré a publicar una publicación pública en Patron para que la gente pueda publicar comentarios constructivos allí. [/ QUOTE]
mi

samkiller

Feb 3, 2019
En el área de estudio no hay salida.
Si llega tarde o de noche, se realiza un bucle. (no te vayas al juego esta bloqueado )
La casa de la Tía sin salida tiene que llegar al mapa.
Sugerencia: utilizar traducciones para varios idiomas.
¿Qué hago con las píldoras?

Si no tienes dinero y haces el segundo striper, permanecerás en números negativos.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how to run cheat console
active console in the 00console file and change from False to Truth and then use dev console in game with shift + o

this explain it better

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True

Reactions: samkiller

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
Once I finished the current story with mom and the older sister I got the message that ther is no more content in this update. But I didn't get the message with the younger sister. The last scene I have with the younger sister is when I teach her algebra and she shows me her boobs. Are there any other scenes after that? I also bought the camera and lingerie and couldn't use it so far. Is this normal?

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Once I finished the current story with mom and the older sister I got the message that ther is no more content in this update. But I didn't get the message with the younger sister. The last scene I have with the younger sister is when I teach her algebra and she shows me her boobs. Are there any other scenes after that? I also bought the camera and lingerie and couldn't use it so far. Is this normal?
I think we can't do more on this versión, i have 47 affect ion an 11 corruption with youngers Sister and nothing happens, with older sis it's the same on the whore house, i have 25 and 15 and she only show the boobs, and on the night in the house the same i have 98 and 12 with Mother and nothing happens. I think we must wait for more content

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
Use Unren.bat to Activate the console

OS = Older Sister
YS = Younger Sister
M = Mom
MC = You should really know that :giggle:

osdom +=
oslove +=
ysdom +=
yslove +=
ysfav +=
mdom +=
mlove +=
mcfitness +=
mcsmarts +=
inventory.money +=
Thanks a lot!

Randeza

May 16, 2018
one thing i would really like in this game is a scene gallery, where you can see old scenes and also see locked scenes

Reactions: yoyomistro

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The original development of this game was going to have both domination and pregnancy paths with all the girls. Are either of those in the works for this version?

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
Cool game. Since no one has posted a walkthrough yet, I would like confirmation on the following please.

I've progressed to the point where:

1. Mom gives MC a handjob at home in the lounge
2. Mom shows tits to MC in the lounge
3. YS kisses and shows her tits to MC in bedroom
4. OS masturbates with MC in shower
5. OS shows tits in Bunny Lounge
6. MC receives footjob from Aunt in restaurant
7. MC sleeps naked with Aunt in hotel

I have the camera and the lingerie, but don't know where to use these items. I assumed the camera and lingerie was for the YS and her photoshoot. Maybe for a future release?

I've given the boss (forgotten her name already) coffee so now there is nothing to do at the office except have the same conversation over and over again with Jessica and work to earn more money?
Nothing anymore to do in the shop, coffee house, school and gym at this junction.
Nothing to do at Aunt's except ask her about the trip and all other times nothing. I've received the message about the niece, but have not seen her yet.

I've played a few days extra increasing dom and love points but there doesn't seem to be any additional content. Maybe I need to keep going? I've noticed that most content activates when 10 Love or 10 Dom points have been reached for each.

Only way to interact with Mom is in the kitchen, the lounge and when she is sleeping
Mom Love - 44/148 (kitchen and dinner)
Mom Dom - 12/148 (dinner)

Only way to interact with YS is at dinner or in her room in the evening or while she is sleeping
YS Love - 23/148 (dinner and her room)
YS Dom - 10/148 (dinner)

Only way to interact with OS is at dinner, the Bunny Lounge or when she is sleeping.
OS Love - 20/148 (dinner)
OS Dom - 22/148 (dinner and the Bunny Lounge)

Going back and forth between dinner, watching the movies, helping YS with homework, etc etc etc, to increase the love and dom is just too time consuming. (Yes I know about the console, but that's cheating :) )

Can I assume I've done all I can in v0.3b?

Thanks.
Z.

Reactions: kahlyan
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes