VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
PingPanda
Hello developer, I would like to ask when the 0.4 part will be released? there is very little content in this update, it seems you didn’t show the animation and didn’t add it to the game? the update didn’t work out for a long time I thought there would be a lot of content.I like the game, thanks for the game

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
PingPanda
Hello developer, I would like to ask when the 0.4 part will be released? there is very little content in this update, it seems you didn’t show the animation and didn’t add it to the game? the update didn’t work out for a long time I thought there would be a lot of content.I like the game, thanks for the game
I had to keep the animations out as I couldn't get them to blend well and the lack of content since the last update is because I'm developing 2 games.

Reactions: AMUR48

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
so, i have a kinda stupid question
the list for pc on Mega says the file is 02, is that the last one which is 0.3b just not renamed, or is the new update not up on mega just yet ?
i know, kinda stupid ....

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
so, i have a kinda stupid question
the list for pc on Mega says the file is 02, is that the last one which is 0.3b just not renamed, or is the new update not up on mega just yet ?
i know, kinda stupid ....
Not a stupid question, the update link is not on the op. Link is a few posts back

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
The hints says find certificates in Moms room! Looked all over in her room for the longest and never found them??? Anyone find them then if so where?
Thank you

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So is this any good now? Just looking at early reviews seemed to be bad. What changed?

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
First couple 0.1 releases were great, i played all of them and i'm glad that things got off the ground =)

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes