VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
D

Deleted member 1050319

I'm not sure if this is SFW or not...she's topless but you can't see anything sooo...I dunno, there is a little nip to be seen there I guess...
Anyway, I've been advancing Amy's story and it's going rather well
( )
26.png

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked

It's time to vote for what you guys want for the January animation.
The poll will be for characters and I've decided on a little something special this...or rather, next month.
This animation will be split into 2...the first animation being whatever you guys vote for and the second will be the exact same thing, however, the female character will be pregnant...just a little something for all you pregnancy fans out there xD
So vote below on what characters you want to be in this animation and there will be a 2nd poll tomorrow for environment and situation.
Keep this mind, this animation will be a POV style and will be from the POV of you ( MC ).
There will also be an option at the bottom of the poll for new characters, so I'll design whole new characters just for the animation.
If you choose the new characters they'll be done using Genesis 8 figures, meaning the skin/character details will be a lot better than the ones I currently use.
Continue reading
Christine 0
Amanda 2
Amy 3
Sarah 1
Boss ( Mrs Smith ) 1
Jessica ( Receptionist ) 0
Coffee Girl ( Girl Working At Coffee Shop ) 0
Waitress ( The Chubby Girl From Sarah's Trip ) 0
Sarah's Daughter) 0
Design New Characters 0
7 votes total

D

Deleted member 1050319

Looks like the winner of the Character poll was Amy so her and MC will be the 2 characters in this animation.
Now though it's time to see what kind of fetishes you guys want.
Pregnancy won't be on the list as I'll be doing the separate animation for this.
It's also a multi-choice poll so you can pick as many fetishes as you want.
Also, feel free to suggest some.

Anal Sex 2
Oral Sex 1
Tit Fuck 0
Bi-Sexual ( With Toys in MC ) 0
BDSM ( For Amy ) - ( Amy Tied Up ) 1
BDSM ( For MC ) - ( Mc Tied Up ) 1
Sleeping 0
Force 0
Other ( Suggest Below ) 0

5 votes total

Reactions: RWaites Jnr
D

Deleted member 1050319

For some reason I've lost the ability to close polls but considered them closed as of now and the results are as follows:
  • Characters - MC + Amy
  • Fetishes - Anal + Amy BDSM
  • Keep in mind there will also be a pregnancy version of it =]

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I'm lost with his two games... I don't even know if he is talking about the same game that I've played..

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

The Boss - 2019
So back in 2018 around the time that I first started working on DD I had an idea for another game.
I told a few people about it and it was met with praise.
The idea was original and wasn't the same as what everybody else is doing these days...like...everyone!
Anyway, since I'd already started on DD I didn't really take it any further, I continued writing the script though as I thought it was good and wanted it as a backup for something to work on down the line.
That being said, now that I have DD & FMR on the go I don't really think I'd get to a 3rd game until at least 2020 and I didn't really want to wait that long for this new game to come out.
As fate would have it, I have a friend who's into most of the things I am, I've known him for around 15 years now and he's a really nice guy.
Anyway, long story short, I told him about FM when I first started it and he really liked the idea of making games/visual novels and wanted to learn how to make them himself.
Unfortunately he works full time and hasn't really had the time to practice how to use daz and unreal engine, being limited to 1-2 hours a day at best.
But now, a year later he's pretty much at the same level as me and he's actually kind of been working with me for the last couple months and helped quite a bit with the creation of FMR. I'm not sure if anyone noticed but there are 2 slight differences with the design of FMR.
Anyway, after spending some time working with me he now feels he's good to go with his own project. But, he doesn't just want to do another over saturated game like everyone else ( inc me :p ).
So I pitched The Boss to him and he really liked the idea.
As I said above though, he's in full time employment so making the game is going to be slow but he hopes to have a release out in either March or April.
I know that sounds a long way out but trust me, it'll be worth the wait.
He's not yet set up a patreon but once he does I'll be sure to let you guys know =
28.png

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
So he's working on 3 games, while pitching more to his mate, the guy must really have a competent studio-team backing him up

D

Deleted member 1050319

The Boss - Synopsis
( This post was written by Chris, The Boss developer )
Hey guys, glad to hear the positive response to the "young lady"...I'm glad you all liked her. I've redone a little image above with a little more freckles and fixed the eye issue, I think it looked lazy due to the angle but I wanted to give her another go at it anyway.
Luke messaged me this morning about writing a synopsis about the game as Look-see suggested. I wasn't really going to write one until I had a good chunk of the game made but as I need to draw some attention to it then maybe writing one now would be a good idea.
Below you can find a synopsis for the game, key features and fetishes that will be in the game.
One this I will say is the main character will have a fixed name ( just like Just Epidemic ) as I will be hiring some vocal artists to work on the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Synopsis:
Take on the life of [name to be decided], an 18 year old who recently got kicked out of his house by his mob boss of a father. Now follow his life as he starts his life of crime filled with theft, sex and murder.
Work your way through the ranks by committing crimes, stealing cars and killing your enemies to become the one true boss of the city.
The city is divided into 7 sections, each one run by a different mob boss. Your goal is to work your way through the city's, taking down each don and taking over each section until you finally come to the 7th section which is run by...yup, you guessed it, your Father!
Do you have what it takes to take-over the city and ruin your Father?...only time will tell...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not really the best when it comes to writing about that kind of thing but I think it sums the game up pretty well.
I was going to write a list of fetishes but I don't really know how to word them without breaking any of patreon's new guide lines so I'll just say it'll have pretty much all the same fetishes as Luke's games. Although, I'm not to sure if it'll have a love and domination route. It'll probably just have one but I'm not sure yet, I may make it a duo possibility.
In terms of game features I think it'll have a lot that you've probably not seen before in a game like this and some of those features include:
  • 1 - Crimes - Committing crimes will allow you to gain money, rank and respect.
  • 2 - Grand Theft Auto - Stealing car's will be a vital part of the game, you can use them for many different things from selling them to using them in organised crimes.
  • 3 - Pickpocket - Picking someone pocket is another way of gaining money, rank and respect and is also a good way of finding extra items such as mobile phones, jewellery and a person's personal information such as there address that'll allow you to rob there house for a bigger payout.
  • 4 - Henchmen - Being a mob boss isn't easy and you'll for sure be a target so make sure to hire some henchmen that'll help protect you if another boss decides to come after you. You will also need to use them to complete organised crimes.
  • 5 - Contracts - This will be one of the best ways for making money and ranking up. You'll need to buy a weapon, bullets and take out the target required to earn not only money and rank but other assorted items.
  • 6 - Territories - This is possibly one of the most important parts of the game. It isn't cheap to take over a territory, some costing as little as $100,000 and other's as high as $5million. Take over all 7 territories for a shot at taking down your father.
  • 7 - Whores & Brothel's - You didn't really think you'd be a big time mobster without owning a few whores right?...come on dude. There will be a feature separate to this called "Business" and within this you'll be able to buy a brothel that'll allow you to buy/own whores. Not only can you buy whores, you'll also be able to...shall we say, sample there talents :p The cheapest whore will be some ugly lil bitch but they will gradually get hotter the more dosh you fork out.
There will also be many many other features but I don't want to go into to deep a detail to ruin it for you guys.
Among the features listed above there will also be Animation & character audio files.
Also, not only will it have these features, it'll also have a very detailed story involving your young and old lady xD
So I hope you guys like what you read and I can't wait to chat again soon =]
29.png

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
i don´t understand, reading this thread is very confusing with all this images and infos, but the game doesn´t update since weeks

Reactions: Ondodoher

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i don´t understand, reading this thread is very confusing with all this images and infos, but the game doesn´t update since weeks
Normaly (there are exceptions), games are updated about month or two !!! This Dev makes 2 games simultaneously, so updates are a bit longer !!!

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes