VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
The game seems to raw to conclude that. On photoshop "bad behaviour" gives the best outcome. For the rest I think either works.

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
someone can tell me if the game have bug in day 6?im stuck in day 6 saturday in the middle of travel with aunt.. just back home morning why??

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
My apologies. There was a lot of bouncing around between the two threads and your patreon to figure it out. It was actually FM, major change to FM, DD, soul searching for DD and now FMR. I(as well as many others) really hope you find some stability. Making the game that YOU want to make would accomplish this. I could give you advice like writing and sketching a complete storyboard, but I don't want to assume you haven't done so already. It just seems like there is a lot of trial and error taking place. And with you having said that you are a perfectionist, it's a bit confusing. As many a carpenter have said, "Measure twice, cut once." Good luck.
I've already got a storyboard worked out, the biggest thing that always get's me and always makes me think "hmm...maybe I should redo that" is I'll get 1-2 releases into a game then figure out a better way of designing the characters or a better looking light system and rather than simply introducing that into the next release, I go back and redo it all.

Something I don't plan on doing with DD anymore nor with FMR.

If I come up with a better lighting system I'll simply introduce it into the next release, I've never had an issue with the story or where I want to take it, just always having issues with the renders.

Which I've been told look great, but then I look at games like MILFY CITY and all NLT's games and the awesomeness of their renders just always makes me want to improve, which in the long run only serves to hurt me and the game.

Reactions: EvilChef and Agrik

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
After the younger sister has her photo shoot and the MC confronts the photographer, is the younger sister supposed to be in her room after school and before dinner on successive days?

R

RWaites Jnr

I want to start by saying this isn't a paid advertisement or anything of the sort, I have no deal with the dev or anything, I just believe in the dev and really like the game.
Anyway, the game is called Sinful Delicacies and for a version 1, it's damn good.

Lot of content, lot of context and very nice renders.

Story feels unique and it truly is a joy to play.

Check it out =]

( also, will be doing another weekly update tomorrow for FMR which will include some previews and will also be releasing the $20 Animation and also some rewards for other tiers =]

R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
[ NSFW ] Delay For Animation - Little Goodie
( )
So tomorrow was supposed to be the day I release the 1st animation, however, I worked out it's render time all wrong.

Basically I thought it had 70 frames taking 36 minutes to render should have been done today, however, turns out I looked at it wrong, it's not 70 frames, it was 7 segments, each segment being 30 frames so instead of be 70 frames it's actually something like 210 frames at 36 minutes each is something like 5 days 0.0

So yeah, I've been rendering it for a day and a half now but there's still over 3 days to go till it's finished :p

So as my way of saying sorry, here's a little something to tied you over :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ondodoher @AndyR1234

This is from their other thread for their other game.

Big Plans For DECEMBER!
The holidays are upon us once more and last December I didn't really do anything special.
However, this year I have some big ass plans for all tiers =]
So, what's on the list?
  • 1 ) FMR Release - The 1st thing for December would be the release of FMR, which I expect to be between the 3rd and the 6th.
  • 2 ) NSFW Animation For All - The 2nd thing would be a NSFW Animation for every tier ( this will not effect the $20 Animation who will be getting a separate one at the end of the month =] ) - Expected date for this is the 1st or 2nd.
  • 3 ) Christmas Comic - I'll be doing a short Christmas comic for all tiers, it'll feature around 10-15 pages and will feature all FMR characters - Expected release for this is the 25th
  • 4 ) Christmas Animation - I'll also be doing a Christmas themes Animation for $15+ tiers - Expected release date for this is also the 25th
  • 5) DD v0.3a Release - After the release of FMR, release dates will be getting more frequent as I attempt to do more micro releases - Expected release date for this is between the 25th and the 31st.
I will also be doing a DD/FMR Christmas cross over image featuring all characters, also expected on the 25th =]

Reactions: Ondodoher

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So what differences will be between Deviant desires and Family Matters ?? Because both have same characters

D

Deleted member 1050319

So what differences will be between Deviant desires and Family Matters ?? Because both have same characters
I believe FMR will be more linear whereas DD more open world

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes