VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
Tis The Season - Christmas Season
( )
Tis the season for stuff n things...
I'm not the most festive person and talking Christmassy isn't really my thing..."
So let's talk games and nudie renders xD
I posted the other day about what to expect during the season of Christmas and I wanted to build on that a little more here.
The first thing planned with be the release of FMR which will take place today.
I just need to do the following things:
  • Code the final scene
  • Test the game to make sure it all works as it should
  • Spell check the whole thing...which I guarantee I'll fuck up :p
  • Convert all images to webp
  • Release
I expect to have the release ready for 6-7PM GMT.
Once FMR is release I'll begin work on the Christmas themed NSFW animation for $20 patrons.
Once that's done I'll work on the mini Christmas themes comic for all.
After those 2 are done ( I expect a finish date of the 10th ), I'll then begin work on DD v0.3 which I expect to either have finished for the 31st of the month or may extend it a little till January

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Hey Ping, you game is Hight-tier!

I will wait with patience for another update, weep the good work!

D

Deleted member 1050319

Starting on DD
So I was supposed to be spending today and tomorrow working on the animation for the $20 patrons and the xmas comic for all, however, I managed to get them both done yesterday so starting work on DD now.
I'm going to be working on the following scenes:
  • 1 - Christine Story - I'll be continuing her story so it is the same length ( in terms of days ) as Amanda's as her's goes into week 2 and Christine's only goes to the end of week one. I'll be adding to her's so all story's can be worked on at the same time rather than doing each week by week.
  • 2 - Amy's Story - Same as above, I'll be working on Amy's story to catch her up with the rest.
  • 3 - Stats System Rework - It's not really a rework, I'll simply be changing it from numbers to stars and each star will unlock an event for that character ( for example, if Christine has 1 star you'll be able to get a handjob off her, 2 stars blowjob ect ect ).
  • 4 - Repeatable's - I'll also be furthering some of the repeatable's, the main ones being sleeping, movie scene & homework scene.
  • New Location - I'll also be adding in a new location which will be Sarah's house.
PLEASE NOTE!
This is very important, SAVE YOUR GAME ON DAY 7!!
Week 2 will have new scenes in it and if you've gone past week 2 you won't be able to advance in the game.
I haven't quite figured out a way to progress the game without utilising the days so once I figure that out this won't be an issue, but it's not something I'm looking into just yet.
I'll been adding in a new system that'll warn you when to make a save

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Filesupload too slow because both Mega and Nopy is dead link! (PC)

How fullscreen whitout windows? there are no fulls in prefs.

D

Deleted member 1050319

ore Sounds and Music?
It was brought to my attention about sounds within the game.
Aside from bumping into Amy in the corridor, knocking on doors and getting changed there isn't really much in terms of sound effects.
So I was thinking in v0.3 of DD and v0.2 of FMR about adding some news sounds.
With FMR it'll mostly be background music and that kind of thing.
But with DD it'll be with almost every interaction, like if you click to go through a door it'll play a little sound of a door opening/closing, if you click on the laptop it'll play a little beep boop type sound as if the laptop is loading up.
What do you guys think?

ADD THE SOUNDS! 33%
IT'S FINE AS IS! 67%
3 votes total:14 days left

Reactions: RWaites Jnr
D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
Plans For DD v0.3 & Potential Release Date
My main focus for this next release of DD is to mainly catch everything up with each other...
If that makes sense...basically, I want to make sure every character's story is side by side with the others.
So right now, Amanda's story reaches into week 2 where as Christine's ends in week one and there is no content for Amy at all.
And since I don't know how to run the story based off of events rather than time/dates I need to make sure they're all caught up with each other, otherwise you'll do Amanda till week 2, save then won't be able to advance Christine as she's still in week one.
I know it doesn't make much sense and it suck's that this is how the game is run but I'm just not fully up to scratch with how Renpy coding works.
I know people will moan and say go learn it then but it's not that simple.
Anyway, that's why in v0.3 I've decided to work on the following tasks:
  • 1 - Advance All Sleeping Scenes ( add more content in )
  • 2 - Extend Amanda's Homework Scene ( this will feature a new location )
  • 3 - Extend Christine's Movie Scene ( it'll no longer work from just points but also how advanced you are in the game )
  • 4 - Add The 2nd And 3rd Bunny Into The Bunny Lounge
  • 5 - Add events for Amy in the Gym And Add A Locker Location There
  • 6 - Rework The End Of Sarah's First Weekend Trip ( this'll be a minor rework, just adding in 4-5 images that shows how they get home rather than just appearing back home )
I'll be focusing a lot on Amy this update as she doesn't really have much content.
Once v0.3 is finished and v0.2 of FMR is done and I'm back working on DD v0.4 I'll be advancing all the characters story's together so nobody get's ahead of another.
As for a potential release date, I don't have an exact date but I do know it will not be in December simply due to releasing FMR on the 10th so it'll likely be mid to late January

D

Deleted member 1050319

Plot Release Later Today!
So it occurred to me that I've not really released a detailed plot about the game what what each goal for the characters is.
On F95 it says for DD:
" The game is about a charity worker who strives to be more, it is up to you to help he become what he has always dreamed of...you'll also have to help a few female friend's with there story's to: "
And for FMR:
"You live with your mother and sister. How the relationship will evolve is up to you"
Both don't really offer any insight into the game or what your main goal is throughout.
Later today I'll be posting a full brief as to what each character is about and what your main goal as the MC is for each game

D

Deleted member 1050319

Deviant Desires Plot
As I said earlier in the day, here's the plots for both games, keep in mind, each game has 2 paths, affection and domination, each path has it's own endgame.
Deviant Desires Plot: ( Affection Route )
Take control of Luke ( MC ), a recently graduated charity worker with a deep need to please those around him. MC has 2 main tasks:
  • 1 ) Discover each characters secret ( every character has one )
  • 2 ) Gain the affection of each character.
That being said, you'll also need to figure out a way to gain a promotion at work, gain stability at home with the mounting debts that a certain someone is hiding from you and use your skills and knowledge to become a true deviant.
Christine Plot:
Christine is a lovely lady and taking care of three children on a nurses salary can't be easy. You live in a big house with barely any income to sustain it, she claims she is using the life insurance of her late husband to keep the debts at bay but that won't last for ever, it's up to you to help her keep the house so you all have a place to live.
However, she may be a nurse but that doesn't mean she's happy at work, she is constantly harassed by a teacher named Leo, you find he's been abusing Christine and of course you do what any good man would do, give him a good bop on the nose. But was that enough? was that the end of Leo? something tell's me he's only just getting started. It's down to you to help find Christine a new job and protect her again any further threats from Leo.
Amanda's Plot:
Amanda is a...let's say, delicate person, she's not the smartest of people and really doesn't know when to keep her trap shut. After being picked up by a shady guy in the part, she's now aspiring to me a model, which is nothing new, she always finds some new way of getting into trouble.
It is your mission, should you choose to accept, to guide her down the path to being a model and assist her when needed. You'll need to be patient though, today she want's to be a model, but who knows, next week she might meet another guy in the park and want to be a singer, or a movie start or maybe even...a bus driver!
Your task is not just to help her with her modelling career, you'll also need to help her with school, just in case her new found love of being a model doesn't quite work out.
Amy's Plot:
Amy is the only character unique to Deviant Desires which gives her a totally fresh story to FMR. Once you figure out her secret, it's your job to help her get out of the job she is currently in and get her into her dream job of being a fitness instructor.
Her main love in life is to workout and want's nothing more than to share and teach what she knows. You'll also need to use her skill's to help you with another characters story.
Deviant Desires Plot: ( Domination Route )
The domination route is somewhat the same as the the affection route, however, you have different missions to try and achieve.
  • 1 ) Discover each characters secret's and use them to dominate them.
  • 2 ) Try to get a place of your own.
  • 3 ) Try to add to Christine's debt's so her and the others are forced out of the house and into your, somewhat small apartment. ( your house, your rules ).
Same as above though, you'll have many more tasks to try and accomplish.
Christine's Plot:
Same as above, although, rather than trying to protect her from Leo ( when he shows up again ), you'll plot and scheme both with and against him to try and break and bend her will.
Amanda's Plot:
It can't be easy going from student to model...and it's your job to make it harder than it needs to be. Having issues with her photographer it's your task to either knock the living shit out of him or blackmail him into doing whatever you want...which includes breaking Amanda's spirit.
You'll be able to do a number of things with her, one of which is helping her to become an online model of sorts...if you catch my drift.
Amy's Plot:
Amy really isn't happy with her job...and it's your task to make sure she stays there and not only keep working there, but offer all her services to you and only you and at a rather reduced discount I may add...( free :p ).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be sharing the FMR plot later in the week

D

Deleted member 1050319

Changing Sarah's Weekend Event
So not everyone has been a fan of Sarah's weekend event, I originally thought the idea was good but upon reflection I don't think it'll work in the long run and she'll need more of a permanent story.
Which is why I've opted to switch her story up a little.
I'll still be keeping the 2 weekend events that are already in there and will still be doing some weekend events the same as what's in there, however, after the 2nd weekend event I'll be giving her more of a weekly story where you can visit her every day to gain stats and such.
I was thinking about taking a leaf out of Summertime Saga's book and maybe give her some kind of mini game type event that'll earn you both stats and money but I'm not 100% sure on what to go with as I don't want to just rip them off completely and do the whole gardening scene.
I was thinking it could be something to do with Sarah's work, as of right now you don't know what line of work she is in, all you know is she goes on weekly business trips and I was thinking, maybe in week 2 we could make it so Sarah work's a similar job to MC and maybe that could tie them together, like maybe he helps her with work or something...not to sure yet, I'll figure it all out xD

D

Deleted member 1050319

After a very very short talk with patreon I managed to get my account back, like literally within an hour so great news there xD
In terms of v0.3 of DD I'd say production is going rather well and I've so far done the following:
  • 1 - Added new options for the sleeping scenes ( only for Amanda & Christine, both feature new animations )
  • 2 - I've extended Amanda's homework scene and it'll now have a new "knowledge" attribute which you can gain more of at the Library.
  • 3 - I've added the 2nd and 3rd bunny into the bunny lounge, each bunny will only have 2 options to start with, but it's a start xD
  • 4 - I've added an event into the Gym for Amy as well as a new location at the gym which is just the locker room, but some cool shit goes on in there xD
With all that done, I still have the following to do:
  • 1 - Extend Christine's movie scene
  • 2 - Extend Amanda's photo session scene ( only the love route version )
Once those 2 are done I'm going to be focusing on making sure everything is in order and making sure no story extends past another.
I'll also be adding in a little feature that'll warn you when you need to save.
As there are multiple saves slots I highly suggest you utilize them

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
Merry Christmas - Animation
( )
Still working out my kinks when it comes to animation's so this one has a few issues. I'm afraid I'm not as good as some of the pros yet but I'll get there one day :p
I wasn't going to release this till tomorrow but consider it an early Christmas present =]

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018

Unlocked
Merry Christmas - Animation
( )
Still working out my kinks when it comes to animation's so this one has a few issues. I'm afraid I'm not as good as some of the pros yet but I'll get there one day :p
I wasn't going to release this till tomorrow but consider it an early Christmas present =]
its there any update soon?

D

Deleted member 1050319

I'm afraid the comic was a little rushed, I rendered all the images using Shadow at the start of the month and didn't really check them until yesterday and to my surprise some of the was rather pixelated and distorted.
I re-rendered a few of them today and got it looking...acceptable :p

I hope you've all had/have a great day =]

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
How do I insert those cheat codes in the game?
Anyone know the cheat command to increase money? MC makes $40 a day yet to buy a camera, lingerie, it cost's over$500. Not to mention buying coffee for the boss every morning, then gym fees when that get's implemented. Making only $40 a day we're already grinding just to buy the first 2 items.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes