VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
but where did S.Kelly get all the info from? Is this the Dev ?
he post and say
The Boss - Synopsis
( This post was written by Chris, The Boss developer )
The Game here is not call " The Boss" and that is very confusing, also many images here they not in the game, like my post above

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
but where did S.Kelly get all the info from? Is this the Dev ?
he post and say

The Game here is not call " The Boss" and that is very confusing, also many images here they not in the game, like my post above
I'm the dev and every bit of random info you see comes from the patreon page.

There are currently 2 games in production, Deviant Desires ( this one ) and Family Matters Remastered.

The Boss is a game my friend is doing but he hasn't setup a page for it yet and wanted people's feedback/thoughts on the game so I said I'd post information about the game to my patreon to help him get feedback on it.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

BEST TO JUST CHANGE IT NOW AND BE DONE WITH IT!
This was something I was supposed to do in v0.2 but totally forgot and then decided to simply put it off until a later date but I think it'll be best to get it done now and just be done with it.
So basically if I was to add something new into the shop it'll change some of the core coding and would require you to start a new game as old saves won't work and it's something I really should get done in the early stages of the game and since in this version I'll be adding 2 new stats I figured it would be a good idea to just get it done now and be finished with it.
So in v0.3 I'll be adding as many item's as I can think to the shop coding but they won't actually be displayed in the shop, just the back end of it.
This will mean you should never have to start a new game again unless I think up a new item later down the line.
Also, that being said, as I'll be adding the items in but not actually adding them into the shop it'll be you won't 100% need to start a new game for v0.3, but I would suggest it

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Update Before Bed..
I'm about to pop off to bed but before i do that I wanted to give you all a little update as to where I am at with DD.
I have around 11 renders left to finish and I'm about 50ish percent done with the coding and I expect to have both of those finished tomorrow.
So tasks for tomorrow ( 27th ) are finishing coding the last scene and add all the recently finished renders into place.
Plans for the 28th would be spell check, game testing and coding/writing the in-game guide.
And then on the 29th do all my final checks and tests and what not and then hope to have a release ready for the 30th.
Of course I can't guarantee a 30th release because...well...this is me, I never know what little jobs are going to pop up but I assure you I'll do my best.
I'll also start rendering the $20 animations tomorrow and might actually get them out this month rather than feb so that'll be a bonus. There are 3 animations in total and I expect them to take 2 days each to render...so we're looking at either a 31st or 1st release on those.
After that, work begins on FMR =

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Not Serious Rant-

No, no, NO. You told us what was going to happen and NOW you tell us that might have been a LIE???? No I say. What is WRONG with the Devs these days. Talking about, and sometimes even SUCEEDING in giving us EARLY releases?? Do they have no PRIDE? ALL releases NEED to be given at the last MINUTE or LATE because we NEED to build HYPE. The EVIL is growing here and it MUST be stopped. :)

-End of (silly/stupid) rant-

Cool, looking forward to seeing what happens next. TY @PingPanda.

Reactions: PingPanda

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
HIDDEN OBJECTS!
You should also know, there are a few hidden objects within the game, hidden images if you will which will be view able on your laptop.I will not tell you the exact location of these hidden images, just the rooms.

• Image 01 - MC's Bedroom
  • Image 02 - Upper Hallway
  • Image 03 - Christine's Bedroom.
Also, there is no way ( as of yet ) to find Amy's password for her laptop in-game, so, I'll tell it you here, it's GymFreak09This will change once I find a suitable location to place it in game.Further more, the game has been tested and checked and no game-breaking errors were found, however, you may find some so let me know if you do =]

Okay... That's cool,but not "GymFreak09" the laptop password. The real and working passworld the image of the bethroom. ;)

mamut1493

Jan 31, 2018
Someone is a penny pincher and preffers to buy 2 bottles of coke, instead donating $5 and support this guy!!
Not judging anybody.

v 0.3B fixed

PC

MAC
Indeed, or a poor guy who dont have much money ;) but thx for your help, you trurly are my hero i will bless you for entire eternity ! :*

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
@PingPanda Is there any way to track all the scenes? If you found them all?
Noticed you won't need a camera and lingerie anymore, or am I missing a scene?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@PingPanda Is there any way to track all the scenes? If you found them all?
Noticed you won't need a camera and lingerie anymore, or am I missing a scene?
I will admit that thus far there isn't much in terms of track or scenes being tied together, like if you do something with Amy in the gym and then do the bunny scenes it's as if the gym never happened and that's something that's going to get a overhaul in 0.4.

As for the camera and lingerie, there needed if you didn't lend her the money at the start.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There is no need for console atm, only small contents.
What I would like to see, is option to change attitiudes with girls.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
CGIs. I wonder if I have found all scenes as found few that were not in the game.

PS removed all crap

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes