VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

dubura

May 10, 2017
ok so were the hell is all the content i checked the renpy files its there but u cant access them in game it just was wait for update

slickwilly

Jul 31, 2017
Not trying to shit on the update or anything, but in the previous version you could do more with mom and the sleeping pills could be used. I almost feel as though it has regressed, despite having different scenes, locations, and continuation of stories.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From what I have seen one sister is going to be out of the running so I guess I'll be focusing on the other one 100%. But I guess at least that one is the better looking of the two.

R

RWaites

Well hello there...
I've not posted in a good while, been very busy on FMR and really just been loving working on a liner story again.
I know most people had doubts about the reboot but if you've ever had faith in me and my work this will be it!

I've been working on it for around 5-6 days now and so far gotten around 150 CG's rendered and another 150ish posed and ready for rendering.

I've sadly however been having issues with my computer which means I'm no longer able to render on it as when I render for 1-2 hours my computer seems to want to shut down on it's own which is very frustrating.

But, luckily I have Shadow and all is going perfect with that.

My normal payment date for Shadow is the 23rd ( tomorrow ), however, I can not afford the payment so I've messages Shadow and asked if they can bump my payment date up to the 2nd of the month which I'm sure they'll have no issues with, otherwise I'll have to go from the 23rd to the 2nd without being able to render which will suck.

It won't totally stop me as I'll still be able to setup renders and, god forbid, I do always have Paperspace to fall back on.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that work is going swimmingly.

I've made a number of changes to FMR that'll keep the story true but hopefully make it feel fresh while doing so.

I plan on releasing it when I have the same amount of content as v0.3 of the original FM had.

Which at the speed I'm working, shouldn't take to long.

Another thing I would note is FMR will be more fetish orientated.

What I mean by that is if at the start you enable pregnancy and domination there will be a lot more of those fetishes from the get go.

For example, if you enabled pregnancy at the start for...Amanda ( name will be different in game ), then when you do the shower scene at the start, you'll fantasise about her being pregnant

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Not trying to shit on the update or anything, but in the previous version you could do more with mom and the sleeping pills could be used. I almost feel as though it has regressed, despite having different scenes, locations, and continuation of stories.
There's been no loss of content for Mom so I don't know what you're missing there and the sleeping pills have never been usable sooo....ya.

From what I have seen one sister is going to be out of the running so I guess I'll be focusing on the other one 100%. But I guess at least that one is the better looking of the two.
What do you mean by "out of the running?"...

I assume you mean older sister with her work?...if you are then her job/story is 100% going in the opposite direction to what you think it is.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've been trying for the last 2 days to make an android version of the game but just keep getting error after error and really have no idea how to fix them.

If anyone has experience with renpy/android and fancy's helping me out send me a message.

I'll send over all the core renpy files and see if you can do it xD

R

RWaites

Calling Other Devs and Renp'y Enthusiasts
I'm in need of a little help and asking if any dev's or renp'y people can help me out.
I've been trying to build an Android version of the game for the past 2 days now and I'm having no luck with it.

If you know how to do it and you want to help out give me a shout, I'll send you over the core files and use your wizadry to make an android version of the game :p

I just keep getting error after error and it's pissing me off xD

Tried sending it to another dev but turns out he didn't know what he was doing ¬.¬

Reactions: VI487

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

Calling Other Devs and Renp'y Enthusiasts
I'm in need of a little help and asking if any dev's or renp'y people can help me out.
I've been trying to build an Android version of the game for the past 2 days now and I'm having no luck with it.

If you know how to do it and you want to help out give me a shout, I'll send you over the core files and use your wizadry to make an android version of the game :p

I just keep getting error after error and it's pissing me off XD

Tried sending it to another dev but turns out he didn't know what he was doing ¬.¬

Let him look at his page on Patreon - they gave him a working port.

But someone removes the link ..

slickwilly

Jul 31, 2017
There's been no loss of content for Mom so I don't know what you're missing there and the sleeping pills have never been usable sooo....ya.

What do you mean by "out of the running?"...

I assume you mean older sister with her work?...if you are then her job/story is 100% going in the opposite direction to what you think it is.
What I mean by loss of content, I mean mom is helping you out on the couch.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@PingPanda

Out of the running means this. Picture all characters that you can go after in a game as being in a race with the one that you like the most being in the first place followed by the next one and so on and so on. For me the youngest sister is in first place the older sister was in 2nd place followed by the cousin aunt and mother but now the older sister has been removed from the race which is where the out of the running comes in. From what I can see is that the sister is a high starred prostitute. She might be a stripper but until I see that she's out of the race until that time comes and then she will be able to reclaim her spot in the race.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@PingPanda

Out of the running means this. Picture all characters that you can go after in a game as being in a race with the one that you like the most being in the first place followed by the next one and so on and so on. For me the youngest sister is in first place the older sister was in 2nd place followed by the cousin aunt and mother but now the older sister has been removed from the race which is where the out of the running comes in. From what I can see is that the sister is a high starred prostitute. She might be a stripper but until I see that she's out of the race until that time comes and then she will be able to reclaim her spot in the race.
I can assure you, when v0.3 comes out she'll be back in 2nd place =]

And I'm surprised to see cousin in 3rd place, I was planning on turning her into a background character and as of the new release she's been somewhat removed from the game complexly.

However, knowing you're a fan of her ( as I didn't think anyone really cared for her ), I'll start on her story in v0.3 and expand on her more in 0.4 and onwards =]

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
And I'm surprised to see cousin in 3rd place, I was planning on turning her into a background character and as of the new release she's been somewhat removed from the game complexly.
However, knowing you're a fan of her ( as I didn't think anyone really cared for her )
How can someone be a fan of her (as character), if you didn't even gave us chance to meet and like her, lol.
What really surprises me, you blow off such a great looking character like cousin, but from the other hand, aunt imo the worst looking, and the least interesting character has pretty big amount of content.
And what did you do with freckles on younger sister body? she looked so much better with them.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Gotta say they are high up...

Ive like so many others tried the Fitness password but does not work. I even restarted the game and using latest update. Where else can i find it as Dad's photo has nothing.

upload_2018-10-28_20-12-34.png

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
My rebuttal is...and yes i have latest version of game and just restarted. It is not that password ive tried and yes ive used teh Enter key

and also how do you advance time as I am alone with mom and have no other options, cant sleep anything...

View attachment 169427
In the new version, I, too, have a photo with a password

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@PingPanda

I put the cousin in 3rd place because she is hot looking and she would be the one that I would go after first before the aunt or mother as I'm not that interested in the mother as she's basically the same thing you see in almost all of these incest games and by that I mean she's just another mother with huge ass breasts which is also the reason why both of them are in last place in my list.

Cool I'm looking forward to seeing the cousins story.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes