VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
i have also been looking for that clock in the map but it doesnt show up.. neither is the hint button showing up
i´m playing the v0.2b version of the game on the pc (win10) so is it a bug? or am i missing something to make the game work propely? also i cant get the game to work on full screen.
You should see the clock top right next to the ?, Backpack, Laptop, and Map when you are looking at the Town Map

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deviant Desires [v0.2b] [PingPanda] - Original Size: 2.58GB

Download PC (152MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Sir, you are a gentleman and a school bus. :)

Reactions: PingPanda and bas

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Just wanted to address a few things I'm seeing being posted.

1) OS is ( somewhat ) NOT a prostitute, it'll come clear in v0.3 but as I've always said, there is no NTR!
2) OS Laptop password has changes, rather than asking for it, look around :p
3) If you don't have the option to skip time you may need to start a game game with v0.2b
4) You may not know it's v0.2b as like the noob I am I forgot to changed the version name in the options file o.0
5) The reason the game is 2gb+ is simply because I'm using .png images. I've tried converting them to .webp but the quality went way to shit to use, so if anyone want's to try converting them feel free and let me know how you get on =]

Oh, also @yoyomistro this isn't the 4th reboot, it's the 2nd, get your facts rights.
Well, I was including Family Matters in that count. Sorry if that upsets you.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I am a young boy, just finished school and I live with my mom and my two sisters.
Also my Aunt is whirling around all the time.
All girls around me have ridiculous looking oversized breasts, no matter how old they are or how many childs they have. I love to see that everyone is wearing a catsuit that looks like it was tailored around ther boobs. Noone likes to wear a bra here and the best thing: Sometimes girls appear where the boobs just look like they will jump off the clothing!
I spend my day by working, helping my little sister with homework, fooling around with my aunt, have dinner with them (because noone have more important things to do), or peeping.
And I am pretty sure, if the developement continues, I will help my mom with Yoga, because Mom's cant do it by themselfs and they don't know that it is better doing it naked in front of me!
Some day, I will fuck them all! My little sister is has a so cute back side, my bigger sister is mean to me but I think she likes me deep inside. She will be ready for me if I manage to discover her little, dirty secret!
And my Mom is always trying to hold everything together.
But in silent nights, I stand next to their beds and touching them until they are ready for my cum! Nonetheless, I need to stop writing here, because I have to go to the Shop and by some wierd things!

What game I am talking about?

And not only the lack of creativity, fantasy or ambitions.. most of the graphics are just stolen from other games (like "Man of the house" f.E.)
The only difference is, that the graphics now look very sterile.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well, I was including Family Matters in that count. Sorry if that upsets you.
Including Family Matters it's still only the 2nd

I am a young boy, just finished school and I live with my mom and my two sisters.
Also my Aunt is whirling around all the time.
All girls around me have ridiculous looking oversized breasts, no matter how old they are or how many childs they have. I love to see that everyone is wearing a catsuit that looks like it was tailored around ther boobs. Noone likes to wear a bra here and the best thing: Sometimes girls appear where the boobs just look like they will jump off the clothing!
I spend my day by working, helping my little sister with homework, fooling around with my aunt, have dinner with them (because noone have more important things to do), or peeping.
And I am pretty sure, if the developement continues, I will help my mom with Yoga, because Mom's cant do it by themselfs and they don't know that it is better doing it naked in front of me!
Some day, I will fuck them all! My little sister is has a so cute back side, my bigger sister is mean to me but I think she likes me deep inside. She will be ready for me if I manage to discover her little, dirty secret!
And my Mom is always trying to hold everything together.
But in silent nights, I stand next to their beds and touching them until they are ready for my cum! Nonetheless, I need to stop writing here, because I have to go to the Shop and by some wierd things!

What game I am talking about?

And not only the lack of creativity, fantasy or ambitions.. most of the graphics are just stolen from other games (like "Man of the house" f.E.)
The only difference is, that the graphics now look very sterile.
Sounds to me like you're talking about almost every game on here, Man of the House, MILFY, FILF, sounds like you're talking about them all.

As for assets "stolen" from Man of the House, the only...and I mean ONLY assents that are the same is the building/rooms which isn't in any way means or shape stolen, given that I've changed most of the designs and MOTH doesn't actually own the rights to those models, therefore not stolen.

If you're gonna try spreading shit do a good job of it, or just leave, no skin off my teeth.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hello guys for some reason when i enter sis room to help her suddenly she sleeping and are any sex in this version ? beacuse i play in game and nothing

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Including Family Matters it's still only the 2nd

Sounds to me like you're talking about almost every game on here, Man of the House, MILFY, FILF, sounds like you're talking about them all.

As for assets "stolen" from Man of the House, the only...and I mean ONLY assents that are the same is the building/rooms which isn't in any way means or shape stolen, given that I've changed most of the designs and MOTH doesn't actually own the rights to those models, therefore not stolen.

If you're gonna try spreading shit do a good job of it, or just leave, no skin off my teeth.
Still have not seen a reason or fix for the getting stuck after asking mom about work the 3rd time. We should not need to use the clock to get out of this hole.

R

RWaites

you know whats funny im actually enjoying this game i never really tried it out at all since the remake i mean i used to manipulate the stats and apparently that screwed up my game but actually playing through this games really nice
my favorite characters is the boss and the aunt :happyblush

ive noticed there is some cards you can find in the game for pictures hopefully we could get a walkthrough for that i mean the hints pretty much is a walkthrough for the story :D

im just kinda surprised it took me this long to try out the game :coldsweat:
you'll find the cards hidden moms bed-room Screenshot (128).png your bed-room Screenshot (126).png upstairs hallway Screenshot (127).png

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Still have not seen a reason or fix for the getting stuck after asking mom about work the 3rd time. We should not need to use the clock to get out of this hole.
Can't really fix something I don't know about.

I need details about the error, what you did before that and the selections you chose to get there.

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
When I try to enter the password "Fitness_Babe_09" on Amys laptop nothing happens. Is this the correct password or is something broken?

R

RWaites

When I try to enter the password "Fitness_Babe_09" on Amys laptop nothing happens. Is this the correct password or is something broken?
I generally have to use the other enter key not the one I'm using to advance game play

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes