VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i am just letting y'll know about a bug where when you go to help out you sister with her home work after you get 2 or 3 love point and 2 dom points immediately after she say hey *name*, is there something you need? goes to the night time scene with her in her bed

Reactions: Gian83

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
i am just letting y'll know about a bug where when you go to help out you sister with her home work after you get 2 or 3 love point and 2 dom points immediately after she say hey *name*, is there something you need? goes to the night time scene with her in her bed
it's true it happens to me too and I can not solve it:disappointed:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Regarding to the handjob. Last version mom didn’t give him a handjob. She was watching him. Is it dependent to the affection points?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Just finishing off the hints system, adding a new location and fixing some transition issues.
you know whats funny im actually enjoying this game i never really tried it out at all since the remake i mean i used to manipulate the stats and apparently that screwed up my game but actually playing through this games really nice
my favorite characters is the boss and the aunt :happyblush

ive noticed there is some cards you can find in the game for pictures hopefully we could get a walkthrough for that i mean the hints pretty much is a walkthrough for the story :D

im just kinda surprised it took me this long to try out the game :coldsweat:

Reactions: PingPanda

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've been told about this bug before but can't for the life of me recreate it, can you tell me exactly what you did to get to the error?

the tip at the top right tells me to go to the school but not on the map. why this?:':)'(
Did you unlock the school?...you need to talk to Mom in the kitchen on day 01 and day 02 before it'll unlock.

I should actually change the hint so if school isn't unlocked it won't show the message.

i have all kinds of bugs it wont let me travel to the hotel or any of that
Did you start a new game?...you should need to but that might be a factor.

Do i have to start new game ? and how to extrct cg
I don't think so but it would help with the hints system just in case you missed something.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
On the 6th the guide says to talk with Crisitne about the new job but does not appear among the choices despite having scrupulously observed all the phases :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've been told about this bug before but can't for the life of me recreate it, can you tell me exactly what you did to get to the error?

Did you unlock the school?...you need to talk to Mom in the kitchen on day 01 and day 02 before it'll unlock.

I should actually change the hint so if school isn't unlocked it won't show the message.

Did you start a new game?...you should need to but that might be a factor.

I don't think so but it would help with the hints system just in case you missed something.
OK, Hints come up too early, before actions taken. Often they show up on certain days and you attempt them they say NO (in that long way).
Trying the 2nd school event causes lock up (0.2b) with no natural advancement after you talk with mom in kitchen. Tried every room in every location, it won't progress time.
The hints should only show after you trigger them, not after you should have noticed the triggers (you can easily miss them even following them)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
So here's an overall question. I am getting stuck when it comes time (in the afternoon) when mom is cooking. I ask her about work (second of third time I've asked her) and the school unlocks. I cannot advance time to dinner because it wont let me talk to her again and there is no "activity" to do. Is there a way to just move time? OI am sure I m missing something.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes