VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
So I had a lot of issues upgrading the game. I found I had to actually totally delete the previous installation folder and install clean from the new download and start a new game to see any of the new content.

This wass after installing the new game over the old one, deleting all my old saves in both folders and starting a new game and still getting the 1.0 content.

So if your not getting the new features or scenes, totally delete the old installation and install clean.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
So I had a lot of issues upgrading the game. I found I had to actually totally delete the previous installation folder and install clean from the new download and start a new game to see any of the new content.

This wass after installing the new game over the old one, deleting all my old saves in both folders and starting a new game and still getting the 1.0 content.

So if your not getting the new features or scenes, totally delete the old installation and install clean.

I do this with every game, and move my saves from the old folder to the new one.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys !!!! If you don`t know, what you are doing, how hard is read game hints, you can`t do wrong by following the HINTS !!!!

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not in this update, maybe next as the camera and the nightgown !!
Well thats disappointing but oh well from what i have played there doesn't seem to be much naughtyness certainly not enough to justify almost 3gb download. I played both routes of the younger sister no reall action beyond rubbing her but while she sleeps. The mother gives a handjob so theres that and the older sister im not sure im not complaining i just figured with a download that size there would be more

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just wanted to address a few things I'm seeing being posted.

1) OS is ( somewhat ) NOT a prostitute, it'll come clear in v0.3 but as I've always said, there is no NTR!
2) OS Laptop password has changes, rather than asking for it, look around :p
3) If you don't have the option to skip time you may need to start a game game with v0.2b
4) You may not know it's v0.2b as like the noob I am I forgot to changed the version name in the options file o.0
5) The reason the game is 2gb+ is simply because I'm using .png images. I've tried converting them to .webp but the quality went way to shit to use, so if anyone want's to try converting them feel free and let me know how you get on =]

Oh, also @yoyomistro this isn't the 4th reboot, it's the 2nd, get your facts rights.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Good game and good story so far

But for 2,5 GB, the game is rather short.
-The photoshots with sister
-The shopping trip with mom
-and the 2 trips with the aunt.

Am I missing something?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes