VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
click on the map the clock then comes up next to the map top right of screen little green alarm clock

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
this version has been going awhile now....must be due a remake :D

2b or not 2b....that IS the question :D

sorry, it just was far too much of a temptation and I haven't filled my quota of bad puns yet :D
NP. my pleasure to help out someone to achieve the bad puns quota. ;)

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
If you visit the Studio at night
DeviantDesires studio.PNG
it's just a repeating loop, can't even roll back.......just have to press Esc and load save or quick save

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing in Dad's picture is Dad, no writing. The text thought does not lay out a password and only rare attempts tell you it is wrong password, most just leave blank spot. So, if the password is to be given by the sister it seems it takes a special path to get it.
Also, I did the trip thing first Friday, went to sleep and was suddenly in house. That afternoon I asked mom about work, she got upset and then there was no way to advance time, I went everywhere and clicked everything. Still no idea how to get into the laptop (sisters) and she is not in the game, yet. Tried to see aunt, she asked about another trip the next day. This is confusing.
Never find the cards, even when there were hints. No CLOCK anywhere. Not sure to buy camera or lingerie first. So many questions, too much effort for zero return.

123Jake123

May 16, 2018
Any content in for the camera? Like I bought the camera from the last update but when his sister ask if I have the camera yet he just says no when its in my inventory

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys! I have a problem despite gaining affection points and domination levels do not increase. Why does this happen?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes