VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
R

RWaites

Final Tasks
Patrons only
Oct 10 at 12:52pm
Today will be my last day working on the 0.2b patch.
I've added a few extra things in there and only have 2 more tasks to do which is add Amy into the dinner scene which requires some new renders.

And also to finish the Hints system...the coding is all finished just need to add in the actual tasks which I've done most of the affection route, just need to finish that off then do the dom route.

I also wanted to convert all the images to webp format which would reduce the size of the game file but I'm not sure how long it would take to actually convert them, will have to give it a bosh and see :p

Reactions: yoyomistro
R

RWaites

New Things...
Patrons only
Oct 10 at 6:56pm
I've decided to do a few little extra jobs with this update as it seems to have become somewhat of a 'cleanup' patch.
When you now finish with Sarah on the trip you won't just go to bed and then wake up back at home, there will be a little cut scene between the 2.

Also people seem to be annoyed by the amount of Haha's in the game so I've removed all of those :p

Also while adding Amy into the dinner scene I figured that would be a good time for MC to ask her where she work's out and this is where the gym will unlock.

So I'm currently rendering the images for those and the new gym locations which won't have any events in them just yet but there will be in v0.3 as that'll be focusing more on Amy than any of the other girls.

I also need to finish the hints as it's being a little bitch at the moment, having to go day by day, choice by choice and filling it in is annoying as balls, lol.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/shop.rpy", line 103, in execute
File "game/shop.rpy", line 108, in execute
File "game/shop.rpy", line 108, in keywords
NameError: name 'camera' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "shop.rpyc", line 11, in script
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1828, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1816, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/statements.py", line 177, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/home/jim/Downloads/DeviantDesires-0.2-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 611, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/shop.rpy", line 108, in execute
File "game/shop.rpy", line 108, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 111, in <module>
NameError: name 'camera' is not defined

Linux-4.4.0-137-generic-x86_64-with-debian-jessie-sid
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
DeviantDesires V0.2
Sun Oct 7 08:27:54 2018

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
when i talk to Christine about what happen at work where the MC punch a man for getting handsy with his mom it doesn't go to evening it stay at afternoon and i can't progress time there is nothing that make it go to evening what do i do

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
when i talk to Christine about what happen at work where the MC punch a man for getting handsy with his mom it doesn't go to evening it stay at afternoon and i can't progress time there is nothing that make it go to evening what do i do
You should be able to talk to Amanda in her bedroom, if not, could you please tell me what choices you made to get where you are?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i focused on the daughter for the most part then went to the mom
I found the issue that was causing her not to appear, it's not been fixed in the v0.2b patch and you shouldn't have an issue from here on out.

R

RWaites

[ Release ] Deviant Desires v0.2b
Oct 13 at 12:47am
As I said in a previous post, probably took way to long to get this out, but had some personal shit going on as well which took my focus from the game but I'm glad to say that's soon to be over.
V0.2b consists of the following changes:

• 1 ) Skip Time - You're now able to skip time ( although most bugs calling for this have now been fixed. )
  • 2 ) Hint System - It'll give you hints as to what you need to do, but please keep in mind it's just a hint system, not a full on walk through.
  • 3 ) Added Amy to her bed ( During the afternoon ).
  • 4 ) Added Amy into the Dinner scene.
  • 5 ) Added a new location [ gym ] - Events for this will be added in v0.3
  • 6 ) Removal of all the "Haha's" that people seemed to hate :p
  • 7 ) Fixed transition from weekend trip with Sarah.
  • 8 ) Added new location [ The Bunny Lounge ] - More events for this will be added in v0.3
There was also a load more but like a noob I always forget to write them down xD

DOWNLOAD:
If you find any more issues please let me know =]

PLEASE NOTE, I'VE CHANGED AMY'S LAPTOP PASSWORD...YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND IT XD

Exiler

May 7, 2018
Am I reading this right? This is only version 0.2 right? It's already 2.58 gigs? Is it because of animations?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Am I reading this right? This is only version 0.2 right? It's already 2.58 gigs? Is it because of animations?
Yes, because 0.2 is not the second version,before 0.1 there are some alpha version. you can see it from changelog

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The compressed version is still 0.2 not 0.2b, right?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes