VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
R

RWaites

Thanks you're awesome ! Last thing, do we know the password for the big sisters laptop or not yet ?
GymFreak09 don't use the enter next to your number pad try the other one

Reactions: Tickle

hakan123

Apr 24, 2018
for those stuck on the loop with mom in the kitchen, you can advance to evening and move the game along again by using the command 'Day_tick = 3' in the console menu. Console isnt turned on by default so you have to use UnRen to activate it. I believe it can be found on the site here or google it.

Upon further playing it appears that every time you talk to mom in the afternoon it bugs out, so just repeat this command to advance time.
not working :(

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
December 12, 2017 release of DD v0.1, October 01, 2018 release of DD v0.2.
Is it me or a new version every 10 month is far to long to interest someone in this game ? plus the fact that it's a remake of FM, plus it's seem to be buggy, +and+and+ .
For one, it's the reasons why i won't play this game for the moment, i don't want to strat a game and wait 10 month to play the next update.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Yeah, there are some pretty silly bugs in the code, pretty basic stuff to be screwed up too... Like this:
this is a code snippet from when/if you go help your younger sister after dinner with her homework, it should just do the homework, but it jumps to her sleeping scene.

Code:
ysbedroom.rpy:0740
    if yslove <= 5 or ysdom <= 5:
when you fall through this branch(love or dominance over 5) then you end up here:

Code:
ysbedroom.rpy:0785
    if ys_sleep_touched == 0:
Which is the beginning of the night sleeping scene

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i find it weird that some people seem to have gone longer in game than i get...bugs appear in my game.. i downloaded latest game installed it and started over but still encounter bugs... this time after i went to sister room and she tried last oufit the glamour..now i bought the outfit for her but she stopped showing up at her room in the day. she also does not appear in lving room by the tv.. also when talking to mom in kitchen when choosing anything else but help her out I get stuck... cant do anything else but walking around no other choice options and cant go to bed to get to next day...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Ok, back again with questions; little sis flashed her pussy, and showed me in her underwear. Now I've already bought her lingerie and the camera, but she doesn't show up anymore during afternoons. I only see her during dinner, or helping her with homework (or groping her at night) so... is there any follow up in v0.2 or is that so?
yeah i got same problem... with latest game update and even started over game..

R

RWaites

By the way you can bring me a picture folder of the game because for example in the scene of the hotel with the aunt who go to sleep suddenly I'm home and more bugs
Same thing happened to me although @PingPanda is working on a fix for all the identified bigs

R

RWaites

By the way you can bring me a picture folder of the game because for example in the scene of the hotel with the aunt who go to sleep suddenly I'm home and more bugs

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes