VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
save from 1-1 to 1-5 are file with old save (try at your risk lol) save from 2-1 to 3-3 are new save and mom route is complete to open console use Unren click 9 as choice and console will be open
during game use right shift+O(letter not zero) to open console and write day_tick = 3 if you are stuck after talked with mom in the kitchen.

Reactions: Luciano

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
So hows 0.2? other than buggy idk if it was this game i am 99% sure it was but i remember someone saying "next update is going to be big" then complete silence for months, this remake and now 0.2 so is it worth it?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
how can this game still be so buggy what is this dev doing to his game. we wait and wait for updates and all that's been added is more and more bugs. dev can you add it so we can ship the time as my game is fkd. MC mom is making food cant talk to her again. iv been all over the map and cant see any people to talk to. so am stuck at afternoon with mom making food and cant move the time of day...if looked at the pics and have a lot more content to do.....

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
console commands are … (wasteoftime) and (Putinbin)… maybe a bad joke but this game is buggy

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Anybody finished playing this update? I cannot find sis in her room at afternoon after the photographer event, also mc says not interested in watching movies with Mom. Is this the extent of this update??

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
About half a year ago I played early build of this game, not much to do in it though. And now I`m back here to realize that the game has no progress, don`t waste your time at this point. Maybe after couple of years we finally will get some content and story but not now and in the nearest future.
And now the dev says hes going to split his time between this game and his other game he stopped (Family Matters)

And this dev wonders why he's been losing patreons every month - SMH. He just needs to put out something with some content. Its not that hard!

R

RWaites

sorry if im asking a question thats already been asked, but what do you do after you talk to mom and aunt on the first day? ive looked all around the house, went to aunts house shop and tried to go back to work but nothing is working or advancing.
Go to Amandas room or talk to christine in the kitchen again

Reactions: Krull
R

RWaites

Lesbian NTR?
Oct 4 at 11:09pm
I know like 99% of people dislike NTR but what about lesbian NTR?...like would it be an issue if Sarah or maybe Amy get off with another chick?
Like on Amy's laptop there is an image of her and another girl doing les stuff and that girl is soon to be in the game.

Do people like les NTR or is that a no no as well?

Lesbian NTR is Good! 61
Lesbian NTR is Bad! 37
98 votes total

Reactions: Krull

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Hey guys,cant seem to find the 3 cards on the laptop ? Or should we unlock them somehow ?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
handjob with mom in the clothes store, footjob with Aunt at restaurant, Sis show pussy and ass finding cothes under the bed. If you complete mom route is impossibe continue with sis route. Is bug or not?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes