VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
V0.2b Release Date
Oct 3 at 8:33pm
I wanted to quickly pop on and let you know I'm working hard on fixing all the issues with v0.2 of DD.
I didn't really have to much time to test v0.2 hence why it came out with so many issues, I thought I tested it enough but because I made it and know how it's supposed to be played it's hard for me to spot issues.

I'll be adding the following into the v0.2b hotfix:

• 1) Hint System - I'm currently working on a hint system that'll give you a brief idea on what you need to do day by day. ( should hopefully stop people getting stuck =] ) [ IN PROGRESS ]
  • 2) Skip Time - Just on the off chance you get to a point where you can progress time, I'll be adding a 'skip time' feature that'll be on the town map. [ COMPLETED ]
Since with v0.2 I didn't have access to shadow over the past week or so I didn't have access to a few images for Amy's story which I now have access to, so rather than adding them into v0.3 I'll simply add them into v0.2b.

I hope to have a release for the v0.2b within the week ( I hope to have it all done before the 10th ).

Once I've finished it I'll be looking at finding a few people to test the game with me and see if you guy's still come across issues.

My number 1 priority with this game is making sure you guys like it, which is why I'm always looking for advice and help whenever I can find it.
with all the bugs the game and animation are awesome

Reactions: gigsaw78

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
hello sir i put the cg but i thing i put them wrong beacuse scene are looping abd its night but its evning when i come to help her with homework she suddenly sleep
This one I also got after enter old sister's laptop password. Or maybe cuz I skipped too fast or something else that would cause the game glitched XD XD Best start again or older save.

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
ok but i need to extract it or open new folder image ? and do you know sister pass? and after i finisg photo sister shes not in room and i cant skiop time
ur quote sometimes wrong one >.>
Sis pass is Gymfreak09 (but i think only put after ur done lil sis n mom route cuz I got bugged when trying to help lilsis homework like u)
Again, dont do only one route at a time. Start new, talk to mom first then lil sis. This way wont get stuck.
For CG, the only CGs Im having trouble r those hidden..so freaking hard to find...couldnt find any light or indicater for those LUL..nothing change when hover the mouse over things XD

R

RWaites

ok but i need to extract it or open new folder image ? and do you know sister pass? and after i finisg photo sister shes not in room and i cant skiop time
All these issues will be fixed when the v0.2bfix is released
the cg's are already compressed in the game you do not need to add these, they are just for viewing
Amy's Password:Gymfreak09

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
its the images but i dont know how to mput them beacuse its alot of files
CGs r meant for u to enjoy without playing the game (only image no script) so its in a separate folder, no need to put it anywhere else or into the game folder.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
First off this seems like a really ambitious project for this dev so my kudos to him taking it on. The renders and the house are pretty good. The mom/aunt tits are to big for my liking, but I understand a lot of people like that.

The open world aspect of the game seems to be causing the glitches bc the dev only tested it going through right way. I visited the aunt's house a couple days after the business trip, which somehow teleported me back to my house that morning, and the aunt asked me if I wanted to go on the business trip with her. Even though we already went on it. And I also got stuck in the "You already talked to mom today" and there's nothing to do and I can't get to dinner so I'm stuck glitch. I tend to believe that can be fixed in the futre.

HOWEVER, can we haha address the haha amount of 'haha's that are haha in the text of the game?? haha. It makes it almost unplayable for me haha.

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
sorry if im asking a question thats already been asked, but what do you do after you talk to mom and aunt on the first day? ive looked all around the house, went to aunts house shop and tried to go back to work but nothing is working or advancing.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes