VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to say, but in my mind this game is A BIT confussing, make game (Family Affairs with 3 updates), then REMAKE it (Deviant Desires ver. 1) and then the second update (ver. 2) is remake AGAIN (nothing new) AND now Dev says he is going back to FA ??? OMG
Btw, deleted in my game collection, so many better games out here !!!!!

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I've found some bug, like clicking anywhere (sometimes) inside the house and going straight to the shop.

BUT, I'm stuck right now; after seeing little sis in bikini, she's not in the house anymore (and I bought her the lingerie); she's just not in her bedroom nor anywhere else, so I can't follow up... maybe I need to buy the camera, which leads to the second (major) bug, I've looking for a job for mom, BUT I can't pass the time. Coffe shop said they won't hire her, no dialog in the shop, nothing in the school, auntie just disappear and I can't go into my office because I already were there, so I can't pass the time and I'm stuck forever in the afternoon (I can't talk again with mom to offer help to make the dinner)

Any options?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Personally I'd like the dev to focus on this one, Deviant Desires, I really like this one.
But of course, I'm not trying to tell the dev what to do, not at all, I'm just a bit concerned if focusing on this one AND remaking Family Affairs will really just stretch him too thin, having to focus on too many things at once, which more often than not leads to inconsistency and lots of delays. It would be better to focus on one product at a time, especially if you don't have a big enough team to develop more than one game at a time. But that's just my two cents on the matter, I'm not criticizing :)

But yeah, I like DD a lot, I like the models and renders look real good and story has potential :)

Reactions: jaydem

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I've found some bug, like clicking anywhere (sometimes) inside the house and going straight to the shop.

BUT, I'm stuck right now; after seeing little sis in bikini, she's not in the house anymore (and I bought her the lingerie); she's just not in her bedroom nor anywhere else, so I can't follow up... maybe I need to buy the camera, which leads to the second (major) bug, I've looking for a job for mom, BUT I can't pass the time. Coffe shop said they won't hire her, no dialog in the shop, nothing in the school, auntie just disappear and I can't go into my office because I already were there, so I can't pass the time and I'm stuck forever in the afternoon (I can't talk again with mom to offer help to make the dinner)

Any options?
Previous Page had a Workaround posted.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Any options?
Stop playing and wait that Dev finnished the game LOL !!
EDIT: Read my previous post !

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Basic functions like skipping time are not in ... maybe I just didn't find it but if you talk with the mom about her work after having completed the photoshoot with the sister you get stuck because 'talk about work' doesn't move the time forward you cannot sleep and you also cannot talk with the mom again afterwards or do anything else to progress ... expcted more from a 2.4GB gam-... oh wait IDK what it is atm

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Quick Reminder: Most of the Games here on F95 are IN DEVELOPMENT *dun dun duuuun*
If you're feeling uncomfortable with that, you should wait until they got finished. XD
That's bad way of thinking. Let's say game dev is f*cking cunt and he don't wanna implement this feature even after his game hit around 1.5h of gameplay and it's still not finished. Upon to your thinking- game in developent state is not finished and need testers, which we all do, reporting all bugs we gonna found in each release, cuz dev is not infallible. Think now what will happen if we all gonna wait till game get finished. How many gamebreaking bugs you gonna have in 4h gameplay journey. I'm gonna say more, that dev can be more cunt and when fix gonna be released you gonna start over again after you wasted 2h of your life existence playing hella bugged finished game.
What you gonna say to something like that?

*This is just hypotetical thinking, it's not directly related to this game dev or this game itself.*

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's bad way of thinking. Let's say game dev is f*cking cunt and he don't wanna implement this feature even after his game hit around 1.5h of gameplay and it's still not finished. Upon to your thinking- game in developent state is not finished and need testers, which we all do, reporting all bugs we gonna found in each release, cuz dev is not infallible. Think now what will happen if we all gonna wait till game get finished. How many gamebreaking bugs you gonna have in 4h gameplay journey. I'm gonna say more, that dev can be more cunt and when fix gonna be released you gonna start over again after you wasted 2h of your life existence playing hella bugged finished game.
What you gonna say to something like that?

*This is just hypotetical thinking, it's not directly related to this game dev or this game itself.*
What are you babbling about? XD

Game Development works that way, build something, test it, rebuild it, test it etc. Restarting/resetting game progress is really common in development (Devs don't do this to fuck with you), i don't even know how many times i had to restart with Warhammer Martyr during it's early Access phase on Steam (f.e.). I have absolutly nothing against a reset if development had to to it.

But if you annoyed by a reset don't play games in development, it's just that easy! If you're feeling you wasting life time by playing videogames, search yourself another more useful hobby XD

Steam Note:
Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

dg4321

Feb 28, 2018
for those stuck on the loop with mom in the kitchen, you can advance to evening and move the game along again by using the command 'Day_tick = 3' in the console menu. Console isnt turned on by default so you have to use UnRen to activate it. I believe it can be found on the site here or google it.

Upon further playing it appears that every time you talk to mom in the afternoon it bugs out, so just repeat this command to advance time.
For some reason the command isn't working for me. I've typed it in repeatedly and there's no change.

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Stuck on Day 7 after unlocking the "School" ...not sure what to do from here. Too early to go to sleep and I've talked to everyone that I had to.

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Stuck on Day 7 after unlocking the "School" ...not sure what to do from here. Too early to go to sleep and I've talked to everyone that I had to.
U have to start new then always talk to mom first then ur sister to not get stuck.
Or u can wait for new update (soon 1-2 weeks) that will have a skip time..hopefully more scene LUL

R

RWaites

V0.2b Release Date
Oct 3 at 8:33pm
I wanted to quickly pop on and let you know I'm working hard on fixing all the issues with v0.2 of DD.
I didn't really have to much time to test v0.2 hence why it came out with so many issues, I thought I tested it enough but because I made it and know how it's supposed to be played it's hard for me to spot issues.

I'll be adding the following into the v0.2b hotfix:

• 1) Hint System - I'm currently working on a hint system that'll give you a brief idea on what you need to do day by day. ( should hopefully stop people getting stuck =] ) [ IN PROGRESS ]
  • 2) Skip Time - Just on the off chance you get to a point where you can progress time, I'll be adding a 'skip time' feature that'll be on the town map. [ COMPLETED ]
Since with v0.2 I didn't have access to shadow over the past week or so I didn't have access to a few images for Amy's story which I now have access to, so rather than adding them into v0.3 I'll simply add them into v0.2b.

I hope to have a release for the v0.2b within the week ( I hope to have it all done before the 10th ).

Once I've finished it I'll be looking at finding a few people to test the game with me and see if you guy's still come across issues.

My number 1 priority with this game is making sure you guys like it, which is why I'm always looking for advice and help whenever I can find it.

Reactions: hamvuiwa
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes