VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 7, 2018
Tiny and bugged demo but weight 2+ Gb already...
Developer need to learn about optimization and coding...
Fun fact, Crisis required such beastly computers to play at the highest settings due to bad code and bad optimization.

Anyway, meh, it's still in the realm of forgivable so long as what we get is good enough. And, for now? It is.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
Fun fact, Crisis required such beastly computers to play at the highest settings due to bad code and bad optimization.

Anyway, meh, it's still in the realm of forgivable so long as what we get is good enough. And, for now? It is.
agreed how cares how big the game is only if its good and you enjoy it.And I must say that this is a good game needs alittle work but dont they all keep up the good work dont let bad comments get you down

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was hoping that the game will continue but now only a restart with the same game and then it is also totally buggy so that you firmly hang uind it is not really a pity since it is already a restart should something I do not really hope that it only continues with the game and does not stop again and finally it goes more with mom .....

and then I noticed that the bedroom of the MC is very special it is magical you do not believe? well then I'll show it to you so this is the bedroom as it looks normal when you go in you see
View attachment 157597

and if you click on the bed to sleep then it happens and you have a new bedroom only the armchair in the corner is the same

View attachment 157598
Good catch. But umm.. you might wanna activate windows.

Reactions: KiGa and WICKEDp4th

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Started playing this game and having fun so far. I'm thinking of counting how many haha's i see at the beginning and end of the sentences. A lot. Meh, still nice graphics and story line so far and looking forward to delving further into this game.
Not sure if this was already said but after i bought the Lingerie it constantly keeps on popping up, Lingerie added to your inventory almost every time i move to a different location.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I have a quick question. Why is there no way to opt of going on the business trip with the Aunt? If you go to the Aunt's Garage on Saturday (after already going on the trip and waking up in your corridor) and talk to her- you get this option;
screenshot0028.png
screenshot0027.png
She asks if you still want to go on the trip with her tomorrow- meaning Thursday. If you try to visit her on Thursday before the trip- this option never comes up. When/where are you supposed to be able to access this screen? Is there or is there going to be a way of opting out of this trip?
I added both images to show you and prove to myself that I'm not just seeing things. :)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Its the first night of the trip, and aunt has a meetinge the day after, but MC is back at the apartment .
yeah i dont think the trip back or the morning after is done or included because i played this like 4 different ways and it always skips back to your own bedroom

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
I have a quick question. Why is there no way to opt of going on the business trip with the Aunt? If you go to the Aunt's Garage on Saturday (after already going on the trip and waking up in your corridor) and talk to her- you get this option;
View attachment 157633
View attachment 157631
She asks if you still want to go on the trip with her tomorrow- meaning Thursday. If you try to visit her on Thursday before the trip- this option never comes up. When/where are you supposed to be able to access this screen? Is there or is there going to be a way of opting out of this trip?
I added both images to show you and prove to myself that I'm not just seeing things. :)
you dont have to go back to see her the next day she comes and picks you up at the weekend lol she calls you and says im outside now

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
you dont have to go back to see her the next day she comes and picks you up at the weekend lol she calls you and says im outside now
Um, I think you missed the point I was trying to make. :) If you look at the screenshots- there's a way to not go on the business trip (as it's game-breaking), but you cannot access that screen until after you've already gone with the Aunt. If you go on the trip, when you wake up- you back in the corridor of your house and your younger sister isn't in her room anymore (until after dinner), and you don't get to finish the photo-shoots with her in the afternoon. You can't even get the BJ from the "landlady" (lol, it just sounds so stupid)- the mom in this version either, you could in the last release- but now it says it's "broken".

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
The younger sister reminds me of Chucky from Child's Play. Which makes the fact that I'm forced to interact with her and advance her storyline really annoying

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
this is one of the most milked games i've seen. rework the same content over and over and over again. i have played every update and there is basically nothing new every time, not to mention having to restart every time for the same shit and not even being able to get to the new content if there is any since the game bugs out and the guy can't even bother to add a timeskip function after the year he has worked on the game.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The MEGA link wont work for MAC, says the file is too big. 2 of the other links are not working Can someone double check these pls?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Nice game... concept like Man of the hous and Milfy City wich I personaly love... looking forward for updates:happyblush

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes