VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
R

RWaites

A few issues with v0.2
Patrons only
Oct 2 at 7:03pm
So a few issues have been found with v0.2 so before I release it for any other tiers I'm going to do some bug fixes and add a few things in.
I also now have access to Shadow again so I can get the images that I was missing before and will also add those in.

Will also work on adding the hint system into it to.

2 Likes

hamleg1013

Mar 17, 2018
So I've told Mom about the possible job offer and hugged her. Now I'm stuck before dinner and can't continue, any ideas???

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
I got ren.bat but everytime i place it, I get a error with the text: Cannot locate python.exe, Unable to continue. Are you sure we're in the game's root directory ?. I put it where it belongs and still doesn't work...
the 1 i have i have to open it then pick the renpy game i want to add it to and click ok i dont add it to any game folder just pick game let it run till screen is gone then come out and open the game and hit shift o

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Did you start a new game?
realy , again ?

How about learning a little bit about Renpy even after an update without rebooting the entire game?

--->

For my part I am out, I am now restricting myself to games from developers who are able to bring new versions that you do not have to play again.

Life is too short to play games that need to be replayed on every new release

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
the 1 i have i have to open it then pick the renpy game i want to add it to and click ok i dont add it to any game folder just pick game let it run till screen is gone then come out and open the game and hit shift o
It's just don't work for me. If i try it, I get this:

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
realy , again ?

How about learning a little bit about Renpy even after an update without rebooting the entire game?

--->

For my part I am out, I am now restricting myself to games from developers who are able to bring new versions that you do not have to play again.

Goodbye.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
realy , again ?

--->

Serious, so far the deff is doing well. Why would you then cut off his work. If you don't like it ? If you do not think it is good enough then you don't have to attempt it. Or if you are unhappy, you do not have to try it ;)... Pingpanda
is doing his/her best for us. so if you don't like it or you don't wanna play it again, My best but he doe's his best for us and everyone. And so far many people complain. So stop complaining and play a other game if you don't like it or wanna play it from the begin...And that's al what i say about this!...

Reactions: PingPanda

Blackj

May 21, 2018
These links are broken, they just show me an error page that they were slow to load, and even though I charge you, you do not access the NOFILE downloads - NOPY

Reactions: Paprika

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
can not find anywhere if anyone had the sister room issue where in evening she goes immediately to bed and time doesnt pass

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I was hoping that the game will continue but now only a restart with the same game and then it is also totally buggy so that you firmly hang uind it is not really a pity since it is already a restart should something I do not really hope that it only continues with the game and does not stop again and finally it goes more with mom .....

and then I noticed that the bedroom of the MC is very special it is magical you do not believe? well then I'll show it to you so this is the bedroom as it looks normal when you go in you see
Version 1.jpg

and if you click on the bed to sleep then it happens and you have a new bedroom only the armchair in the corner is the same

version 2.jpg

Reactions: Hlextor

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Unsure if already reported but there seems to be an issue on Day 11, Evening timeframe. Clicking on the sister when she is studying auto forces it into nightmode of her in bed, choosing and option reverts her back to sitting at computer and endless loop there. Cant progress the time forward either as the mother sitting at the couch, option is "not in the mood for watching TV right now"

So pretty much at a standstill, can send save file if needed @PingPanda

Nb4 you quit for the fourth time.
Don't like it, don't play it.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
I really like the game so far, but I did run into one issue. When I go to sleep with Auntie on the business trip, I wake up back in the corridor at my house. Is there a fix for this problem?

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
I really like the game so far, but I did run into one issue. When I go to sleep with Auntie on the business trip, I wake up back in the corridor at my house. Is there a fix for this problem?
scroll the post its the way its made right now he didnt have time to add all pics so he left some out thats the way its made till he add rest. a few other ppl ask same thing you can find what he says if you read the post

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Somebody have a full walkthrough for the game ? Thx
Really? A full walkthrough request for a 0.2 version of a game??? Ay caramba!!

For heavens sake, spend 30 mins & play the game & try the different options yourself to see what happens...

Where is my "Picard facepalm" meme when I need it? :):):)

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes