VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
The quality of the game is actually pretty good. Although I wouldn't mind to wait for a release when the core features are implemented, it's weird to play the game when some of the major stuff is still missing (some laptops not working, the job has no minigames yet, you can pick 1 movie at the moment, aunt is not done, etc)

Regardless, I'm putting this one on my watch list, and if it fleshes out I will join the pledge-squad.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Like i said, shit at spellchecking XD
SpellCheck is NOT going to catch most of those errors mentioned. Grammarly would be the tool to use with spell check, and I highly recommend it, for writers whose first language is not English (or even if it is, in some cases...). Even so, instances where the wrong word is used, may not be caught by anything short of a native speaking proofreader. Cut the guy some slack, there is a lot more to putting one of these projects together than you may realize. Then try to do it, in a language you are not entirely fluent in, or when you are in a rush to "feed" hungry, expectant, game players...

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
go to her room look in dresser click the paper and laptop
ai did bat after the ai chenot continu afthe ai show to her and ai after a go to the coffe shop ai che not do anthen form ther you wath to do wit the diploma (sry for eng)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is no option to skip the time, right? So if you finish sis part before Mom or at the same time, there is no further going with mom after you talk with her in the kitchen. Afternoon till mom dies.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone please post a Crunched MAC version of game? MEGA doesnt work in OP (due to size) and other DL links are either 10+ hours (so my DL will time out) or not functioning.
Thanks!

Prexis

May 10, 2018
for those stuck on the loop with mom in the kitchen, you can advance to evening and move the game along again by using the command 'Day_tick = 3' in the console menu. Console isnt turned on by default so you have to use UnRen to activate it. I believe it can be found on the site here or google it.

Upon further playing it appears that every time you talk to mom in the afternoon it bugs out, so just repeat this command to advance time.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm working on v0.2b patch now will will fix all the issues people are having.

The reasons these were not caught during testing is simple because I know the route the game is played so I miss certain aspects and the other guy who tested didn't have a lot of time to do so.

I plan on adding a lot of changes into v0.2b to fix the issues and once that's done I'll release it to a select few for testing.

Reactions: thomasxlong

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh, my fault. I forgot about the most common thing here. The Site should be called, letsplayagameoverandoveragain.com :closedeyesmile: Thanks for the replay :angel:
Quick Reminder: Most of the Games here on F95 are IN DEVELOPMENT *dun dun duuuun*
If you're feeling uncomfortable with that, you should wait until they got finished. xD

Reactions: PingPanda
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes