VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
after talking to mom about finding her a new job is that the end of this version can not move past that point in game plz help cant sleep to pass time no1 in house to talk to i went to all spots on map and nothing im stuck or games over

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
after talking to mom about finding her a new job is that the end of this version can not move past that point in game plz help cant sleep to pass time no1 in house to talk to i went to all spots on map and nothing im stuck or games over
Did you start a new game?

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
maybe it is the end of game for this version i cant find away to pass it so ill delete and wait 4 an update no1 seems to know lol i see others have ask to and no reply about the mom job stuck

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I'm putting way to much working into DD and getting nothing from it, hence why I want to do the FM reboot because the coding is way easier and I'm able to code it a lot faster and get a lot more shit out.
I think that's a wise decision... and its never to late to learn from mistakes.
If u bring the good old FM back in the same quality, holy shit, even i will be your Patron again and i swear to myself that i will never be your..... :cool:

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Talking with her about the job isn't the end, I'll look into the issue and see what I can do.

I left a few scenes out of this version because I didn't have access to the machine that had some of the images on, but I now have access to it so will be adding those in, adding a "skip time" feature and a hint system and release it in a few days as a v0.2b

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I think that's a wise decision... and its never too late to learn from mistakes.
If u bring the good old FM back in the same quality, holy shit, even i will be your Patron again and i swear to myself that i will never be your..... :cool:
I've improved my visuals a lot since the original FM and hope to implement that into it, I hope it still looks somewhat the same, just a lot clearer.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
Talking with her about the job isn't the end, I'll look into the issue and see what I can do.

I left a few scenes out of this version because I didn't have access to the machine that had some of the images on, but I now have access to it so will be adding those in, adding a "skip time" feature and a hint system and release it in a few days as a v0.2b
ok thank you ill hold up on deleteing it for now then hope to play it to the end soon i love the game thanks again

Reactions: PingPanda

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
DO NOT rush mom's storyline in parallel with sister's storyline, do them 1 by 1, and the game won't stuck. Proceed with Mom's first
ok so dont talk to mom at all till i hit the end of sis story ill restart and try that but i did not rush i just talked to them as they were in the rooms i went to

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes