VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
lol sooooo...the dev thinks that the reboots are not as popular as the original....

I think the restarts and the lack of content and updates may be a bigger factor lol

if they want to be popular then MAKE A GAME IN FULL, release it for free and make it good, not just a 5min spin-through.
popularity comes from the product and not how many social media posts made about what it may be. promising cake and delivering a bag of flour is just bad. at least a full game shows commitment to craft and that will win fans.

all this stop/start/remake is just becoming white noise.

Jul 30, 2018
Any idea how to get rid of this pop up LINGERIE ADDED TO YOUR INVENTORY , it's very annoying. This popup is randomly coming on the center of the screen

Aug 16, 2017
I really don't understand what people are struggling with about the reboot.

DD was a reboot of FM, but DD turned into a game of it's own and can NO LONGER BE CLASSED AS A REBOOT!!

As I've said COUNTLESS TIMES

someones touchy...need a hug? :D

so you say (in your quote) its a reboot and then say it isn't? makes no sense
what I did play of both looked similar. same setting and concept with cosmetic difference and both looked to be going the same way as to be clones of the same genre.

if it looks feels and tastes like a reboot then that's what people will call it. saying so and then disagreeing with your own comment in a pirate forum where users can say whatever they like will NOT win many over

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
If i got a dollar for everytime somebody said "haha" in this game i would be a billionaire....
I mean seriously talk about going overboard with the "haha"...:confused:
agreed its a bit heavy on the haha, like i mentioned earlier it makes the conversations feel more like a chatlog than a conversation

Losse1969

May 20, 2018
I have a problem, when on trip with aunt, at night in bed when I continue ,the day ends and its saturday, but you are back in the apartment. Restarted the game, started a New Game, but same thing again. Someone with the same problem? Someone knows how to fix it?

Reactions: robbinrobbie

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I have a problem, when on trip with aunt, at night in bed when I continue ,the day ends and its saturday, but you are back in the apartment. Restarted the game, started a New Game, but same thing again. Someone with the same problem? Someone knows how to fix it?
i dont think he finished the trip back home.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@PingPanda I don't want complain about your decision or your vision (I am not a patreon) but you have different ideas almost every month on what are your priorities, this didn't help people decide to pledge you. I read you are thinking make 2 games alternate, just a suggestion, don't do it, you probably should try to finish the game you like work on. Take this like a suggestion, seriously, no complain by me. I hope my "Engrish" is not that bad. Good luck.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm gonna say this once and once only and I'll no longer be answering it.

DD was originally a remake of FM but the story completely changed and I'm no longer classing it as a remake of FM.

The reason I'm doing the FM reboot is simply because of 2 things:
1) I want to get back to the original story.
2) The number of pledge on patreon has been slowly going down each month and it's at a point where I can no longer rely on it for an income. So I'm doing a new FM reboot ( not remake, roboot and remake are totally different things. ) because people preferred the original FM.

I understand there are people that prefer DD but the numbers are to small to simply stick to just that one game.

The FM remake will have changes but will still follow the core story ( with FM no longer does. ).

I've said all this before and this is the last time I'm saying it.

I'm also ( for a while ) leaving F95 because it seems with every release more and more toxic people come out of the woodwork and it pisses me off, don't like the game, don't play, simple as that.

I'm also looking into the issues people are having.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Also people saying "just finished DD", I simply can't, because the coding is more complex than the original FM I can't keep to monthly releases and when I do, people complain there to small.

I'm putting way to much working into DD and getting nothing from it, hence why I want to do the FM reboot because the coding is way easier and I'm able to code it a lot faster and get a lot more shit out.

Reactions: KiGa and FastBullet
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes