VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 24, 2017
Im not sure about it, ill ask the staff.
You can ask but for me the statement is clear. Developing more than one game doesn't mean Onhold... See "Dating my Daugther" and "Melody".
And the developer never said he will stop or put the game Onhold... he said he will continue it!

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
You can ask but for me the statement is clear. Developing more than one game doesn't mean Onhold... See "Dating my Daugther" and "Melody".
And the developer never said he will stop or put the game Onhold... he said he will continue it!
Palmer is known for regular updates, this dev needs months for an update without content and now he reboots FM again, but thats just my two cents. Ill wait for an answer from the Staff.

Sep 24, 2017
Palmer is known for regular updates, this dev needs months for an update without content and now he reboots FM again, but thats just my two cents. Ill wait for an answer from the Staff.
Palmer is not the developer of "Dating my Daugther" and "Melody" :p

Slow development is not Onhold, I believe you have rules how long without an update is Onhold... BUT he just released an update and he never said that he puts the game Onhold. And FM is not DD...

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Bro really WHY 2.35 GB Can you please use part system I dont wanna download the all game every time

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
U got me i d stop to try to do ten things at the same time. My apologies.
Slow development is not Onhold, I believe you have rules how long without an update is Onhold... BUT he just released an update and he never said that he puts the game Onhold. And FM is not DD...
I allready mentioned my problem with it, i d just repeat myself.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

DD was originally a reboot of FM even the dev says so on his patreon post :| just that it went off on its own thing and they want to go back to their idea. although if they are doing a true reboot to fm no idea how they well get it on patreon.

Sep 24, 2017
DD was originally a reboot of FM even the dev says so on his patreon post :| just that it went off on its own thing and they want to go back to their idea. although if they are doing a true reboot to fm no idea how they well get it on patreon.
I know that the devloper is a bit stange with his reboots and he shouldn't be surprised that he is losing fans... but my statement was about if the game is "Onhold" or not.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I know that the devloper is a bit stange with his reboots and he shouldn't be surprised that he is losing fans... but my statement was about if the game is "Onhold" or not.
my comment was just to the last thing you said :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
already stuck..i choose to watch action movie with mom and it says i dont feel like watching a movie..i visit sis in her room and she goes to sleep...but nothing advances time and i cannot go to sleep to get to next day..so am stuck in the evening...FOREVER :O

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes