VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 24, 2017
my comment was just to the last thing you said :p
To lazy to just qoute the last part :p
I know that DD was the reboot of FM... but the developer reboot the reboot and reboot it again... after he rebooted the game... o_O
But actually FM and DD are 2 seperate game... this is what the developer said :D

Reactions: DJsona

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I unblock the school, I go to the infirmary and nothing, and for the rest as is this a bug of the game?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i suggest removing the "haha" at the end of the sentances where they dont belong, feels like im reading a chat log not a conversation.

Reactions: robbinrobbie
Jul 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to find a job for mom? I am unable to proceed. I have already asked in coffee shop then I can't see where to ask next

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Y'all think there's a decent amount of content? Worth downloading or just wait a few updates?

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
I found a bug. When u talk with boss about moms work and day before sister will show you swimsuit, you cannot progress if you will tak with mom about job. There is no sister in her room and if you will click on mom you are receiving info "i already talked with her". There is no option to skip time and start dinner...

Fondness

Jul 11, 2017
I found a bug. When u talk with boss about moms work and day before sister will show you swimsuit, you cannot progress if you will tak with mom about job. There is no sister in her room and if you will click on mom you are receiving info "i already talked with her". There is no option to skip time and start dinner...
I know right? It's annoying and I had to actually use the console for something other than blatant cheating.

put in the console "mom_talked_kitchen_today = 0" and that fixes it for me. The problem will keep popping up as you go along the story

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes