VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
In the trip with aunt, at night we go to bed and later appear again in home. It is how if never have gone a trip. Anybody have the same problem?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Stuck on Day 7 after unlocking the "School" ...not sure what to do from here. Too early to go to sleep and I've talked to everyone that I had to.
the weird thing is, in the images dir there is only day01 no other days so where is this day 07?!?

R

RWaites

[ PREVIEW ] Hint System
Oct 4 at 12:20am
I'm actually rather happy with how this turned out and I'm quite excited for it :D

Reactions: DGuedry151

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I was just stating why I prefer Mega. I have used other links, and have patroned a couple of devs found here.

But DO NOT expect me to be happy with links that try to install malware or force you to accept unneeded extensions.
Do you have any saves no sex scene in cg i see sex scene in game nothing please help

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
for those stuck on the loop with mom in the kitchen, you can advance to evening and move the game along again by using the command 'Day_tick = 3' in the console menu. Console isnt turned on by default so you have to use UnRen to activate it. I believe it can be found on the site here or google it.

Upon further playing it appears that every time you talk to mom in the afternoon it bugs out, so just repeat this command to advance time.
Downloaded and used UnRen to activate console; used 'Day_tick = 3', 'Day_tick = 4', and the same without colons and with double colons... time doesn't avance at all :_(

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Downloaded and used UnRen to activate console; used 'Day_tick = 3', 'Day_tick = 4', and the same without colons and with double colons... time doesn't avance at all :_(
don't capitalize the "D". It was originally written has 'day_tick = 3'. Type that in console EXACTLY like that.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, back again with questions; little sis flashed her pussy, and showed me in her underwear. Now I've already bought her lingerie and the camera, but she doesn't show up anymore during afternoons. I only see her during dinner, or helping her with homework (or groping her at night) so... is there any follow up in v0.2 or is that so?

May 7, 2017
About half a year ago I played early build of this game, not much to do in it though. And now I`m back here to realize that the game has no progress, don`t waste your time at this point. Maybe after couple of years we finally will get some content and story but not now and in the nearest future.

Reactions: zecon
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes