VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, could some kind soul smoosh this version down to a more manageable size? Please? :)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is there an "Advance time" option. VEry off that you cannot shower or something to advance the day. Im stuck

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I believe furthest is you go shopping with her, she notices you have a situation going on down there and she lets you relieve yourself while she stands there with her top off.
This as well as the counter of this experience, she does it for you.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I believe furthest is you go shopping with her, she notices you have a situation going on down there and she lets you relieve yourself while she stands there with her top off.
Or............... She jerks you off !!!!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deviant Desires [v0.2b] [PingPanda] - Original Size: 2.58GB

Download PC (152MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
It's in the top right next to the backpack, laptop, and map.
i have also been looking for that clock in the map but it doesnt show up.. neither is the hint button showing up
i´m playing the v0.2b version of the game on the pc (win10) so is it a bug? or am i missing something to make the game work propely? also i cant get the game to work on full screen.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i have also been looking for that clock in the map but it doesnt show up.. neither is the hint button showing up
i´m playing the v0.2b version of the game on the pc (win10) so is it a bug? or am i missing something to make the game work propely? also i cant get the game to work on full screen.
Did you start over or use old save ???? I loaded 0.2b and started over and using hints (no WT needed) and no bugs what so ever !!!! Btw Win 10 laptop 16gb ddr4 mem and 980 GTX with 4gb ddr5 1920 x1080 res.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes