VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BK186

The scene was removed a long time ago after one of their many remakes of the game when many kicked that sister to the curb and ignored her as many were no longer interested in her anymore.

Reactions: BK186

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to start things up with (aunt) Sara? No matter how much i restart the game i never get the chance with her. Some sort of guide or something that would link up with her? Big thanks

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There isn't much content in the game. The aunt you can only go on a trip with her and there is a little bit of content with her at the hotel/motel and that's it.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
There isn't much content in the game. The aunt you can only go on a trip with her and there is a little bit of content with her at the hotel/motel and that's it.
Could you perhaps give me a guide how to aproach her? I haven't play this game in long time and i can't remember what to do.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Any one know Amy Lap top password. any walkthrough in this DD game
Seeing as you've already been informed by a couple of others as to how to find the answer to your first question I'll just focus on your second question that, so far, has been ignored. :eek: :unsure:

There's no walkthrough for this game that I'm aware of, but then there's a reason for that large yellow [Abandoned] tag at the top of the page. The game hasn't been updated in over 18 months so it's unlikely that anyone would be interested in creating a walkthrough now. Obviously it's up to you if you want to spend time on playing this one, just understand that once you reach the end of the available content that's all there is and all there will be!

Oh, welcome to F95zone. ;)

metzger1873

Aug 29, 2020
can someone help i think my game is bugged i cant go to the pincaple with christine is it bugged or is it just he end of the game bcause its abandoned?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Famratty

Oct 22, 2020
Im stuck with blue hairded girl and can't sleep or nothing I can't talk to anyone either cause land lady is still mad so can someone help

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes