VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i play this game 2-3 times from start and always can`t do some part ! now play again and can`t start part when i go with aunt on trip how to do that ???

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
found a bug in "mom interview". Variable dayworked is set to 1 so you can't go to your office. The game goes in loop.
Set this variable to 0 to run the game.

It seems it's a mistake between "day_worked" and "dayworked" variables!
Variable? I'm stuck at work as well. How does one change the variables?

MrSharkie

I am a dentist.
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I saw that their wasn't any up-to-date version for mac so here is the V0.5 uploadHaven link:
Have fun with kind of older release and a buggy release but finally for mac! ;)

D

Deleted member 801592

So how far can you get with the characters in this game?

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
1577269866165.png

Just wanted to pop on and wish everyone who celebrates it a very merry christmas, happy hanukkah and good kwanzaa to all!
Games are still under way as well, not been posting much is terms of previews recently but that's simply because there's nothing I can show. As you guys know my PC is total dog shite and leaves me unable to render anything. Normally I'd use Shadow but at the start of November I had to cancel it due to finicial reasons ( christmas ) but I'll be re-ordering it as soon as the holidays are over. That being said, Shadow are bringing out some new services in Feb which will allow me to get what I was getting before but for half the price, so really excited about that xD
Also, as I've said, the next release ( of both games ) will be big ones & big updates require a lot of work, which means I've not got a clue when the release will be, not even a ball part. I want to have Devient Desires finished in the next 3 releases and Family Matters Remastered in 6-10 releases. Each release will have a minimum of 2,000 CG's.
I know there are people talking about how I'm probably scamming people into getting there money but if that was the case, surely I'd just pump out release after release with no care going into them. I do give a shit about the story's I'm trying to tell hence the time it's taking, justbare with me.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
angshu_91

Go to search bar in top right hand corner and type in password and make sure it's set to search this thread and you'll have your answer.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes