VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
Lots of bugs in the bunny lounge, lots of code typos. I fixed most myself. So i'm sharing it, if someone is interested. Just unzip in the game folder.

Cheers.

Reactions: Twistty
Jun 11, 2018
Lots of bugs in the bunny lounge, lots of code typos. I fixed most myself. So i'm sharing it, if someone is interested. Just unzip in the game folder.

Cheers.
is there a bug amy's laptop won't open just goes back to amy's bedroom and is that how u find about the bunny lounge or not what is it then

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
is there a bug amy's laptop won't open just goes back to amy's bedroom and is that how u find about the bunny lounge or not what is it then
I had no problem opening the laptop. Just be careful cos is kinda crapy the way that it handles clicks. If you clck anywhere outside a clickable item (the two desktop icons, the picture thumbnails, or the thee emal subjects) it closes the laptop. To find out about the club you need to read the second e-mail.

Jun 11, 2018
I had no problem opening the laptop. Just be careful cos is kinda crapy the way that it handles clicks. If you clck anywhere outside a clickable item (the two desktop icons, the picture thumbnails, or the thee emal subjects) it closes the laptop. To find out about the club you need to read the second e-mail.
so where do u click then? i t didn't where i clicked it still closed nevermind i got it thanks

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
going with mom to get the reference is that the next update or now and if so when where do u go to get it and what the aunt cousin quests what about jessica and his boss

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, 2 years, 5 updates to this (I think its a remake that is basically exactly the same as the old one), no content, now on hold.

Aite.

UBOSWIPES

Aug 9, 2019
will there be another version?
theres a lot of bugs in thins version not to mention no walkthrogh
you cant load unless you quit the game so you better save a lot.

UBOSWIPES

Aug 9, 2019
I am only guessing but i guess i am done with christines path
we were sppose to go to her place of work fro references but that never happened
so i guess i have to do now the other girls path i think
this is purely a guessing game without that walkthrogh

hhhhhhpara

Sep 8, 2018
You can find password on the side of the books that lay on the desk and you should carefully input it with all the lines and CL included!
Fitness_Babe_09

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
found a bug in "mom interview". Variable dayworked is set to 1 so you can't go to your office. The game goes in loop.
Set this variable to 0 to run the game.

It seems it's a mistake between "day_worked" and "dayworked" variables!

Reactions: PaxoDJ
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes