VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Will Amy ever stop being sad, so that I can talk to her again? And will I be able to choose other movies than action movies to watch again?

• Sad
Reactions: Dependable_223

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea the update is broken, I guess the 10 seconds it would take to load a game and move around a bit was too much time for the developer.
"unlock_studio is not defined" error when clicking on elevator and same if in strip club and pressing map

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
He will be back with Deviant Remaster.. :mad: omg Family Matters Remaster Remaster Remaster.. Damn what a long name.:LOL:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
already onhold ??? come on seriously, how many time he will stop the game change the name for coming back and stop again ??? seriously that's not correct ... I respect sinds the beginning but now it's done, for me i forget this game.

Reactions: dioyoyo

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yuck. TIme to delete these games for good.

I'm sorry for PingPanda, because he took criticism so personally, BUT and this is important, in his case most of it was completely warranted.
He just never got around to make his games enjoyable. Always wanting more, always changing and redoing shit.
He should have stuck to one game, keep it simple, just add new content on top, not trying to make it more than it need be.
I mean, his UIs were horrible. Rollback, skipping, save games all of that was all over the place, there, not there, working, not working correctly etc..

In hindsight just starting and continuing with a simple unambitious vn, no grind, no complicated point system, just decisions leading to scenes/ stories. That would have been the best.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
ysemotion = 1, happy
ysemotion = 2, sad
Thanks! But I was rather looking for an ingame solution without having to manipulate a file in order to be able to use the console in order to correct a logic error in the game design... ;)

blackfingernails

Oct 1, 2017
i'm going to miss my sisters , to many reboots for me to gift . although i do thank the dev for giving it a go it's something i'm not able to do ( not smart enough ) GL

shahkhan

Jan 16, 2018
Is there any content for the mom after the job interview? Keeps saying I dont need to go there yet when clicking on the door at the school

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes