VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When the older sister is in college stretching if you click the classroom and then leave and try clicking on the basketball room it takes you to the classroom instead but doesn't happen if she isn't in that room.

2nd time you select Amy for a private dance you get Emily instead of Amy even when it's Lisa and Amy Emily appears if you pick Amy.

Gargarlley

I just gave her the mom tag and then just clicked and then just let it use her default name. If you name her mom then everyone will be calling her mom.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yuck. TIme to delete these games for good.

I'm sorry for PingPanda, because he took criticism so personally, BUT and this is important, in his case most of it was completely warranted.
He just never got around to make his games enjoyable. Always wanting more, always changing and redoing shit.
He should have stuck to one game, keep it simple, just add new content on top, not trying to make it more than it need be.
I mean, his UIs were horrible. Rollback, skipping, save games all of that was all over the place, there, not there, working, not working correctly etc..

In hindsight just starting and continuing with a simple unambitious vn, no grind, no complicated point system, just decisions leading to scenes/ stories. That would have been the best.
Spot on mate... it's still a great idea for a game - just poorly implemented. Very sad.

Not only unfollowed here but also at Patreon... game deleted as well. I hoenstly wish PingPanda well for Remaster no. whatever - I hope he makes it work for himself.

G'night all!! heh heh!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
when i play v0.4 had trip with aunt and now in v0.5 i don`t know how to get that scenes ???

D

Deleted member 992182

I mean, do what you want/need to do but my goodness is this dude incapable of seeing a single project past the beginning.

This title features everything needed to be good *except* a competent creator.

3 or 4 restarts with each of them suffering the same exact issue, it's crazy lol

"This time will be the one! I'll tweak a character here and edit the dialogue there and this time it'll work!"

Nope. If you don't have a basic understanding of python you should use an engine other than renpy. Ffs, you can use RPG Maker in a similar fashion and it basically does all the work for you. It doesn't have to be an actual RPG game in any way.

It's a shame because the girls are hot, the premise is good and all that. The dev just doesn't know what he's doing (admittedly) and/or they lose focus very often.
Share the assets and I'd bet someone could work with it.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I called It! Back when he himself told me it wasn't a remake and yet that's happened 4 times now, sorry Ping but this one is a dumpster fire

Reactions: Lerd0

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'school_entrance_closed'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\DeviantDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\DeviantDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\DeviantDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\DeviantDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/mechanics/town_map.rpyc", line 101, in script
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\DeviantDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'school_entrance_closed'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
DeviantDesires V0.5
Tue Aug 06 21:13:05 2019

Jun 11, 2018
password for amy's laptop does not work i put it in and push enter and it goes back to bedroom scene and how to find out about the bunny lounge

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes