VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Aunt house locked ? im not finished and how use champagne
I can't believe, he spent so much time redoing the whole game, to finish where the old version ended...
I will keep an eye on this one though, see what it becomes
Well I have played this before so I know not to ever ever go dominance in this game as it not you that is dominating them but every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard faggot in the game.

I never saw the faggot and the older sister because I went the only route that you can go if you want all the girls to yourself and not having them turn into skank whores.

I also have a question. What the heck is it with the clothing scene with the younger sister? Before you use to be able to pick the outfit that you wanted her to wear but now you are forced to pick a outfit. She shows you a red dress a conservative outfit and a bikini. I picked the conservative outfit as the one that I liked and she comes out in a bikini and you are forced to pick that one saying it's the best. I picked the conservative as you want her to have as much clothes on when she goes to see that faggot so that he doesn't try to do anything.
I didn't know that NTR was such a massively hated thing, I personally don't have an issue with it, but seems some people hate it more than I hate feet fetishes.

As for the clothing scene, you're not picking one, you're telling her if they look good or not.

Granted, it's not the best at the moment, but it was a scene from FM that people liked, hence why I added it in.

is there no full screen mode in the game?
Not yet but it's been added to my list of things to do for the next release.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No offence mate, i did support you on Patreon, different nick. I was a bit dissapointed, when you announced a change.
I will wait and see, if i like the new one (looking good so far and tbh, dont understand why you had to redo it...) before i will pledge again.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Can progress after sis ask me to watch her clothes change. No forward time she's not in her bedroom or anywhere else in the house

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Full Screen What? Press the little square in the upper right corner (next to the X) of Windows then press F11. Are you guys new to Windows?

Reactions: DrAddy

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Full Screen What? Press the little square in the upper right corner (next to the X) of Windows then press F11. Are you guys new to Windows?
thank you for the info.
I meant full frame without border, what's going on with F11.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have never liked netoturd (NTR) and never will. It's just kind of disappointing that a dominating route that is suppose to be your player dominating them and making them do things that you want them to do but instead for some reason it just turns them all into skank ass whores who'll jump on anything as long as it's not dead.

So the only route I can play is the nice route.

I thought you use to be able to pick the outfit for her in FM I did know that you didn't make her wear the one outfit or that would make her probably do shit with the shit stain photographer.

@

If there is nothing to do at home then leave and go to work.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't know that NTR was such a massively hated thing, I personally don't have an issue with it, but seems some people hate it more than I hate feet fetishes.
Think about it this way, you introduce a woman for the player to pursue. You get their interest and they start working towards intimacy but no sooner have they started that, she is fucking someone else.

What reason do we have to keep chasing her now?

The end goal was sex but someone else got there, any interest to follow is gone.

People like to say having a "rival" is like real life but it isn't. When you start dating a girl she's either interested in you or she isn't. If she isn't then you give up and move on, if she is she isn't going to be fucking around unless she's a whore and if she's a whore i'm not interested.

I'm married, if my wife was getting dick from someone else we'd be getting divorced. Just like i've got no interest in my wife sleeping around nor do I want to be dipping my pixel dick in someone else's sloppy cast offs.

The dominance route has been brought up here. According to what i'm seeing, that route turns the girl into the town cum dump, where is the interest for the player to have anything to do with her after that?

It's a turn off and a massive anti climax. Go through the effort of either courting or corrupting just for them to fuck someone else, it's a "well, what the fuck was the point" kind of thing. If the purpose is to get the girl then I want the girl but not after everyone else has already been there.

It's just a massive turn off.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I'm in the same boat :confused:
lil sis bedroom is the one on the right side of the front door not the one close to the MC room, if you go to that room right after she asks you to look at her clothes you'll find her there.

fezzer28

Aug 9, 2017
Is it me or is this game totally bugged how do continue the story i cant get to other rooms and everything says in progress

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

To move from room to room you move the mouse to the sides of the screen when in the livingroom move to the bottom left hand corner to move to the kitchen. I had trouble finding them as well when I first played it as was hard to see them.

I named the older sister Bitch since she was just like all the other older sisters so I might as well give her a name to match and the aunts daughter or whoever it was I just named her bitch bitch.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
imo the dev should put DD in the trash and continue working on FM

FM had no bugs, good updates, a good story, in short it was very good.
Then the dev was thinking, i need to do a sandbox game and the problems started.
Dont know why.

Just my 2 cents, do whatever u want dev, its your creation

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i tried it, dont see anything happenning except mom watching comedy every day, one shopping and dinner with her, and bathroom somebody in tub. how to get things moving further? walkthru plss

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I feel like every month I'm stuck in the same loop that I can't get out of.

Do people really prefer Family Matters?

Cast you vote and make it final!

Reactions: KiGa
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes