VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I am stuck at the point, were younger sister tells me to visit her (in her room) to make photos. the sandbox approach makes the game eally try and error

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 55368
Overview:
This is a rework of

Updated: 25/1-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

NOTE: START A NEW GAME
Download(s):
PC: -
MAC: - - -
Thanks @RWaites

View attachment 48145 View attachment 48146 View attachment 48147 View attachment 48148 View attachment 48149
PC version does not show game start icon!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The renders are still good... but the rest? Crap.
Let's talk about the 12 year body the MC has... there is not even an OUNCE of testosterone in that body.
Growth spurt? No.
Body hair? No.
Bigger dick and balls? No.
Hair in the balls? Uh... no, zero, cero, nein.

So there you go... a damn virgin kid being a dick to his family.
That's what dreams are made of...
Have we not learned nothing from Big Brother?
We can't aspire to something more than to peek in clothes stores, bathrooms, personal rooms and photo-sessions?
I don't know... I'm a huge asshole in real life, but I love my family.
I don't try to fuck them, but damn... I don't hate them and I would not be such a jerk to them either.
I can stand some assholery., after all, almost every single seduction has some sleazy component... but enough is enough.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Let's talk about the 12 year body the MC has... there is not even an OUNCE of testosterone in that body.
Growth spurt? No.
Body hair? No.

We can't aspire to something more than to peek in clothes stores, bathrooms, personal rooms and photo-sessions?
I don't try to fuck them, but damn... I don't hate them and I would not be such a jerk to them either.
I can stand some assholery., after all, almost every single seduction has some sleazy component... but enough is enough.
1) the only place he looks 12 is in the holiday intro which has been removed & replaced.
2) no body hair? he shaves, as do I, as do a lot of men.
3) never played big brother
5) bigger dick and balls? he's a guy, not some Jag27 mutant
6) did you see I missed 4?
4) lol, jk, it's right here
7) the game is based on "domination" and "corruption", just because you don't do it in real life doesn't mean people don't fantasize about it.
8) "We can't aspire to something more than to peek in clothes stores, bathrooms, personal rooms and photo-sessions?" the game is still in Alpha, I can't put 10 million scenes into 1 update.

Just give it time and the game WILL get better.

Don't like the game as it is? that's fine, just move on to Summertime Saga or Man of the House and pop back when Alpha 4 is out.

Don't like Alpha 4? then wait for Alpha 5.

I can't get everything into every update and eventually I will get to a release where people start to think "ahhh, alright then, I see a game here".

That time might not be now or anytime soon, but it will come.

Peace out, I'm goin to bobo'z

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
1) the only place he looks 12 is in the holiday intro which has been removed & replaced.
2) no body hair? he shaves, as do I, as do a lot of men.
3) never played big brother
5) bigger dick and balls? he's a guy, not some Jag27 mutant
6) did you see I missed 4?
4) lol, jk, it's right here
7) the game is based on "domination" and "corruption", just because you don't do it in real life doesn't mean people don't fantasize about it.
8) "We can't aspire to something more than to peek in clothes stores, bathrooms, personal rooms and photo-sessions?" the game is still in Alpha, I can't put 10 million scenes into 1 update.

Just give it time and the game WILL get better.

Don't like the game as it is? that's fine, just move on to Summertime Saga or Man of the House and pop back when Alpha 4 is out.

Don't like Alpha 4? then wait for Alpha 5.

I can't get everything into every update and eventually I will get to a release where people start to think "ahhh, alright then, I see a game here".

That time might not be now or anytime soon, but it will come.

Peace out, I'm goin to bobo'z
You are telling me that a 18 year old virgin shaves his ass-crack too? (Gay)
Even so, my point of the lack of body and facial hair it's just one more point about how the MC is a fucking runt with a tiny dick.
And you want me to believe that this guy could dominate someone... her mother, sisters and aunt could kick his ass.
He has no presence or aura. Nothing about him screams "MALE".
And sorry... but when one hand seems TOO MUCH to grab your dick, you have a little penis. That's not even five inches and it's not too thick either.
But I still have to believe that this guy can DOMINATE someone... yeah, right. And Thimothee Chalamet is the biggest Dom in this planet too.

This game has core problems. Too many.
We don't know nothing about the MC, likes, dislikes... he has a "job". And wants to bone his family because... reasons.
We neither know nothing about his family... but the renders are pretty and the females are hot.
So the script is weak as fuck, with a ton of the worst cliches of this genre.
Not only that... the content is pitiful in a 0.3 version.
This is not even demo worthy.

You want my advice? Go back to the drawing board.
You obviously have a hardcore fanbase... enough to still follow you when you decided to scrap your first game and make a pointless remake.
They can wait a month or so while you take your time to make something worthy of their time and money.
Or... you can tell me to fuck off. Either way, I'm out.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You are telling me that a 18 year old virgin shaves his ass-crack too? (Gay)
Even so, my point of the lack of body and facial hair it's just one more point about how the MC is a fucking runt with a tiny dick.
And you want me to believe that this guy could dominate someone... her mother, sisters and aunt could kick his ass.
He has no presence or aura. Nothing about him screams "MALE".
And sorry... but when one hand seems TOO MUCH to grab your dick, you have a little penis. That's not even five inches and it's not too thick either.
But I still have to believe that this guy can DOMINATE someone... yeah, right. And Thimothee Chalamet is the biggest Dom in this planet too.

This game has core problems. Too many.
We don't know nothing about the MC, likes, dislikes... he has a "job". And wants to bone his family because... reasons.
We neither know nothing about his family... but the renders are pretty and the females are hot.
So the script is weak as fuck, with a ton of the worst cliches of this genre.
Not only that... the content is pitiful in a 0.3 version.
This is not even demo worthy.

You want my advice? Go back to the drawing board.
You obviously have a hardcore fanbase... enough to still follow you when you decided to scrap your first game and make a pointless remake.
They can wait a month or so while you take your time to make something worthy of their time and money.
Or... you can tell me to fuck off. Either way, I'm out.
Let me ask you one question, what is it about facial hair, pubes or butt crack hair that makes a man a man?

What you're saying is that if somebody shaves OR simply has no hair, which some people do suffer from, I for 1 can't grow facial hair, does that make me any less of a man?

What you're also suggesting is that someone with a smaller penis that others can't dominate someone? I have no choice but to laugh at that.

As for core problems with the game, you're right, there are a few, but, if you can take the time to look past those and point out the potential the game has then maybe you'll see what I and many others see.

As for the level of content for a .3 version, my only reason for that is my computer, simple as, it's a potato and I can't render as much as I'd like to.

That is, I couldn't, as I now can thanks to paperspace.

Family Matters took me 3 months to get to where it was, thanks to paperspace I managed to fit pretty much all of FM into Alpha 3 of DD, minus about 2 scenes.

As for going back to the drawing board? no, not a chance, what's the point? I'll go back, think up something else, maybe Family Desires or Deviant Matters, I'll release it just for people to poke holes in it again, it's pointless.

I know..I KNOW! that DD has a future, even if it doesn't, even if everyone starts to shit on it and I loose all my patrons, I'd STILL stick with it, because I know that people will eventually see what I see, what it could be.

I'll admit Alpha 3 wasn't the best and needed a little more work and time, but I simply didn't have enough time, there's never enough time.

The best advice I could give you is:

1) Don't come on a thread with the sole purpose of ripping it apart, it won't get you anywhere, simply state the flaws in a nice and friendly manner and state what could do with some work, that's all you need to say.
2) Leave DD for 2-3 updates then pop back and take a look, still don't like it? state it flaws and wait for another couple updates.

I'm sorry but I can't make everyone happy in every update and I'm afraid you're one of the ones stuck on the unhappy side.

Just take some time, wait it out and check back, or don't, nobody is forcing you to be here.

Just spread the love.

And just a FYI, I'm officially possibly maybe going to bobo'z now, I did go before but was watching DBZ Kai

May 5, 2017
Growth spurt? No.
Body hair? No.

I go with u my man on this but little different for me i neither love nor hate my family u can say moderate family we care but not to that extent anyway i still love the games because they are games and i keep my real life to game life aloft hence
still hate Incest cz even i game it looks irrelevant....alas its game so play fap and Enjoy :D

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
"What I see, what it could be".
But here you are, losing your cool because someone has pointed to you the flaws in the game...
Flaws that are mostly just a poor script.

And a poor male model.
Yeah... the things that TESTOSTERONE gives us are the things that make a man... that, a man.
The MC here is too androgynous.
Everything I said, for itself, it's not troubling... not all the men can grow a good beard (I can't).
But I'm taller that 5 feet... I have some muscle definition... when I had 18 years you could take a look at me and say "yeah, he's not a pre-teen anymore".
And in THIS story you are trying to tell... this aspect is way too important.
You want a game whose main theme is domination.
You are doing a poor job giving us information about him, letting us see how he thinks... so the only way to transmit that feeling is with his image.
And his image is the one of a hairless runt with a tiny dick. He's a cuck, not a Dom.

So yeah... you can have a MC with a kid's face...
You can have a MC without a hair in his body...
You can have a MC without a ten-inch cock...
You can have a MC that is 5-feet-tall...
You can have a MC without a lot of muscle...
But you can't have a dominant MC with ALL that features. 404 error.

The renders are great. The game structure, even if it's nothing new... it's good enough.
But your script? Damn, boy...

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
"What I see, what it could be".
But here you are, losing your cool because someone has pointed to you the flaws in the game...
Flaws that are mostly just a poor script.

And a poor male model.
Yeah... the things that TESTOSTERONE gives us are the things that make a man... that, a man.
The MC here is too androgynous.
Everything I said, for itself, it's not troubling... not all the men can grow a good beard (I can't).
But I'm taller that 5 feet... I have some muscle definition... when I had 18 years you could take a look at me and say "yeah, he's not a pre-teen anymore".
And in THIS story you are trying to tell... this aspect is way too important.
You want a game whose main theme is domination.
You are doing a poor job giving us information about him, letting us see how he thinks... so the only way to transmit that feeling is with his image.
And his image is the one of a hairless runt with a tiny dick. He's a cuck, not a Dom.

So yeah... you can have a MC with a kid's face...
You can have a MC without a hair in his body...
You can have a MC without a ten-inch cock...
You can have a MC that is 5-feet-tall...
You can have a MC without a lot of muscle...
But you can't have a dominant MC with ALL that features. 404 error.

The renders are great. The game structure, even if it's nothing new... it's good enough.
But your script? Damn, boy...
I ain't loosing my cool, not once did I loose it, you need to read my messages in a calm voice as that's how I'm writing them and how they're inteaded.

I used to loose my cool here, quite often, but I've learnt to push that aside and simply focus on what's being said on whats needs improving and not read messages in a hateful way, even though most of the time that's how they're intended.

As for the main characters back story and what's he's about and what's driving him, do most games give an explanation to that? I know a lot that don't, the reason? the main character is YOU and it's YOUR back story.

This game is fantasy, your fantasy and I'm not gonna give a back story for some random guy that you can't relate to, hence the lack of knowledge on him.

The MC isn't 5 foot tall, like I said in the past, he only looks 5 foot in 1 image, that image has been removed, the reason he looked 5 foot is because when rendering that image I didn't notice his scale was set to 90%, which had a massive impact on his height.

So why didn't I go back and replace it? I simply couldn't render it, I was getting to a point where either my computer crashed every time I tried to render, which it still does and when I got paperspace I didn't want to keep focusing and re-rendering old stuff.

As for the MC having a kids face I tried to give him facial hair and he looked like a creepy perv, so I removed it.

As for no pubes, bro, I shave, shit, I even get a wax from time to time, why can't the MC?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

I agree with your statement about the MC being you, I usually play immersive as being the MC too.
I almost shot coffee out my nose laughing, when I read about you trying to put facial hair on him. I could almost picture a full on mustache and silver cop glasses. Lol ! Maybe even a flattop buzzcut hair style.

Anyhow, keep doing your thang brother... Looking forward to your next update!! Peace.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

I agree with your statement about the MC being you, I usually play immersive as being the MC too.
I almost shot coffee out my nose laughing, when I read about you trying to put facial hair on him. I could almost picture a full on mustache and silver cop glasses. Lol ! Maybe even a flattop buzzcut hair style.

Anyhow, keep doing your thang brother... Looking forward to your next update!! Peace.
Cheers fella =]

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So... let me see if I get it...
There is no backstory because you are lazy, so we have to imagine it... ok.
That's all I needed to know, there is no future for this game.
You, THE MAKER, don't give a fuck about your own characters, but you want us to care enough as to pay you for it.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes