VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So... let me see if I get it...
There is no backstory because you are lazy, so we have to imagine it... ok.
That's all I needed to know, there is no future for this game.
You, THE MAKER, don't give a fuck about your own characters, but you want us to care enough as to pay you for it.
Think of it like the beginning of Skyrim. We don't get told much about our character at the start, we shape our character through our actions and imagination. As opposed to the witcher, we're we assume the role of Geralt a pre-defined character.

Both fantastic games, both legitimate ways of giving us a playable character too.

Reactions: jaydem

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So... let me see if I get it...
There is no backstory because you are lazy, so we have to imagine it... ok.
That's all I needed to know, there is no future for this game.
You, THE MAKER, don't give a fuck about your own characters, but you want us to care enough as to pay you for it.
I'm getting the feeling you're only purpose in life now is to spread hate.

And on that note, I ask you please leave and stop posting, I'm ignoring you now.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yo, is this project still alive? Would love to try it out but don't wanna be left hanging :D Also, this game is tagged with NTR but it's not in the Genre list, so does it have NTR?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yo, is this project still alive? Would love to try it out but don't wanna be left hanging :D Also, this game is tagged with NTR but it's not in the Genre list, so does it have NTR?
Dev is taking out all the ntr and isnt putting any back, ever. It was an ex co-dev that was adding that stuff without letting ping know just how hated it was.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like it, for one you can name everyone, models look good and there is particular detail in facial expression too. Now just gotta take a year in the hyperbolic time chamber and when I am done training the game should be finished.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Dev is taking out all the ntr and isnt putting any back, ever. It was an ex co-dev that was adding that stuff without letting ping know just how hated it was.
Ah pity, I like NTR as in I cheat on her, she cheats on me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: hitmanbhi

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
When i clicked on work.. the render showed the bathroom image and all the dialogs... same goes for sis's room and her changing clothes... is that a bug or maybe developer put it there till he gets better image for it? someone else faces it too or just me?? please help..

Reactions: PingPanda

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
When i clicked on work.. the render showed the bathroom image and all the dialogs... same goes for sis's room and her changing clothes... is that a bug or maybe developer put it there till he gets better image for it? someone else faces it too or just me?? please help..
Can you tell me what it was you was doing at the time and how far into the game you are? if you use your mouse scroller to move back a scene you'll encounter errors like this.

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
Is there any way to pass time without working ? Because i'm stuck at evening after washing dishes for mom.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Is there any way to pass time without working ? Because i'm stuck at evening after washing dishes for mom.
Washing the dishes for Mom is the end of the current version, there would have been a message saying that

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Fair play, I can take that.

I'd rather an abrupt end with some content than an unfinished game with no content.

It also carries on the trust thing. If he's at least willing to finish it we know any future projects have a chance of being finished too which is always the gamble with these games.

It's a learning process and he's getting there, can't fault him for that.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Super confused atm. After starting it seems like I can only traverse between the hall, the living room, the bathroom and the two bedrooms - nowhere else seems accessible to my knowledge. Am I missing something obvious?
Did you go to the kitchen? in Alpha 4 the icon for the kitchen is...kinda poop, it's been changed for Alpha 4 but in Alpha 3 click in the bottom left corner of the lounge

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Fair play, I can take that.

I'd rather an abrupt end with some content than an unfinished game with no content.

It also carries on the trust thing. If he's at least willing to finish it we know any future projects have a chance of being finished too which is always the gamble with these games.

It's a learning process and he's getting there, can't fault him for that.
Cheers fella, I never like not finishing some, hence why I've decided to end this abruptly, but like you said, it's a learning process and I've learnt many lessons from DD

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
Can you tell me what it was you was doing at the time and how far into the game you are? if you use your mouse scroller to move back a scene you'll encounter errors like this.
i Just started the game and was going to office after talking to mom in kitchen and take a shower.. but the problem is solved, i just restarted again.. it happened again when i came back home and sis paraded for the clothes.. i think it happens if i make some wrong choice earlier which causes some crash...
if i make right choices, the game works smoothly.. if i make wrong choices, it gets corrupted sometimes.. maybe the code needs a go-through for wrong choices.
but nice game.. i hope it gets more updates and go long way.. :) thanks..:)

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i Just started the game and was going to office after talking to mom in kitchen and take a shower.. but the problem is solved, i just restarted again.. it happened again when i came back home and sis paraded for the clothes.. i think it happens if i make some wrong choice earlier which causes some crash...
if i make right choices, the game works smoothly.. if i make wrong choices, it gets corrupted sometimes.. maybe the code needs a go-through for wrong choices.
but nice game.. i hope it gets more updates and go long way.. :) thanks..:)
It shouldn't crash with any choices to be fair, I'll have a look through it and see what's causing it.

Appreciate the feedback =]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes