VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Don't really care about the update, but i can't wait to see comments, i like this thread so much xD

R

RWaites

Alpha 4 Release - DD
Win
Mac
t's finally here, took a little longer than I'd like to get here thought, but we made it =]
Keep in mind this offers a Love route for Mom on the sofa and no Dom route as of yet, that'll be coming in Alpha 4.5 on the 3rd of April, just needed a bit more time to get things sorted for it.
Keep in mind there has been a lot of structural changes, so you'll need to delete saves as this one offers a slightly different story with certain aspects removed!

Reactions: Krull and Kakato

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Me to, I can't wait to see all the toxic comments XD
Yeah i enjoy watching threads with shitstorms. I will wait for some younger sis action, or even completion of the game, since you said, you want to close it early.
Edit. Someone in power should remove ntr tag, since it was supposed to be removed in this update.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Alpha 4 Release - DD
Win
Mac
t's finally here, took a little longer than I'd like to get here thought, but we made it =]
Keep in mind this offers a Love route for Mom on the sofa and no Dom route as of yet, that'll be coming in Alpha 4.5 on the 3rd of April, just needed a bit more time to get things sorted for it.
Keep in mind there has been a lot of structural changes, so you'll need to delete saves as this one offers a slightly different story with certain aspects removed!
Yay!! Thanks sooo much Brother, getting started on it now..Woo Hooo!! .................Peace!!

Reactions: RWaites

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
Found a bug. After first time at work, went to aunt's house and after I finished the conversation, I used the fast travel to go to the corridor at home. I found little sis in lounge where the choose a dress arc started. Every time the picture of sis should show, I got the picture of aunt's garage. When sis should have come back with dress on, she never showed up. This isn't the first game I had an error after using the fast travel (Man of the House). When I reloaded a save and came home using the map, all worked as it should.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Found a bug. After first time at work, went to aunt's house and after I finished the conversation, I used the fast travel to go to the corridor at home. I found little sis in lounge where the choose a dress arc started. Every time the picture of sis should show, I got the picture of aunt's garage. When sis should have come back with dress on, she never showed up. This isn't the first game I had an error after using the fast travel (Man of the House). When I reloaded a save and came home using the map, all worked as it should.
Thanks fella, I'll take a look into it now =]

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
I'm afraid I've got one more problem. When I go to older sisters room at night after watching movie with mom, I get random pictures. I leave my room and go to older sis room and get picture of mom sleeping on couch at the end of the movie, and have to roll back to get out of it. I go to other two rooms and they work fine. Go back to older sis room and have had a black screen once, and little sisters room another time. Rolling back is necessary to get back to hallway.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm afraid I've got one more problem. When I go to older sisters room at night after watching movie with mom, I get random pictures. I leave my room and go to older sis room and get picture of mom sleeping on couch at the end of the movie, and have to roll back to get out of it. I go to other two rooms and they work fine. Go back to older sis room and have had a black screen once, and little sisters room another time. Rolling back is necessary to get back to hallway.
I've recently released another version with that fixed, the issue was I have 2 copy's of the game, 1 I edit in and 1 that I sent to my writer to spellcheck and I forgot to update the code in the spellchecked one :p it's been fixed now though, thanks for the bug report though.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Is there a decent of amount of content in this yet?
No, less content from what I've seen. You can't talk to anyone in the bathroom anymore (the younger sister was my favorite). The Dev said they're "peeping" scenes now.

Actually... there are are NEW mom scenes in the lounge (good ones too) once your stats are high enough. He also put labels on all the rooms for moving about.

Having said that, I did notice the Dev is pretty responsive here when it comes to addressing errors. Many Dev's check out when they see any criticism. Cheers PingPanda.

Reactions: jaydem
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes