VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
just reading that changelog and a few comments here...it looks suspiciously like the remake is again being remade x'D
Yes I'd agree with you another remake. BUT there were A LOT of bugs that he fixed. Like backgrounds that didn't match the dialog, all over the place. So it's much smoother that the last release. I found one of those scenes but someone reported it above. Love the renders/models, again, especially the daughter.

PS: I cheated on the mom's stats to get them high enough to see her scenes.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Downloading speed 110Kb/s on Mega atm. Starting to doubt myself, for getting a 500Mbit/s up/down connection. Ffs! :mad:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The download speed is like hell so here is a torrent and I hope I and others get the Game faster.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EF6A0551741C12A037655253E86CD37E9F63D62E&xl=3699490794&dn=Deviant_Desires_Eng.torrent

Reactions: Kalif66
Nov 25, 2017
I know the game's development has not reached the end point yet but since you mentioned it, @PingPanda. I approve the breeding fetish you included. So many incest games are shy of reaching that logical end point or when it is reached the game ends. I hope you will be able to write a satisfying end/epilogue should a player choose to breed with the family. You can pm me for a brainstorming session. ;)

mikomix

Sep 20, 2017
Too bad, there is potential, except that the game is still as bad and uninteresting ... it always goes round for nothing ... all that for that ...? !!

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I know that's why I asked because all the updates had little to none content and reading the changelog seems like this is no different. So I am asking users who tried the new update how it is
Game is in its earliest stages, it could take time for some of the content you may be wanting. But ofcourse, you could try it for yourself and form your own opinion rather than asking if things are dead... which it isnt.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
is now clean of ntr?
Well, there is no NTR as part of the playthrough. But the dev has left lots of unused images in the download, and if you are talking about the older sister and a bald dude, then the images are still there. But you don't see them in the game.

In fact, you don't see much in the game. There is only a monotonous mom love route going. It's pretty boring right now, to be honest. Needs some storytelling.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes