VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I'll look into that now, thanks for the heads up.

Feel free to hit me up anytime with any ideas or pointers you may have.

Pregnancy isn't in the game at the moment but will be implemented when the time is right =]

The issue with my development time is my Dad.

He's an old geezer these days and I'm his registered carer, so I have to juggle my time between the game and looking after him.

I've been trying to focus a lot more on the game recently though, trying to stay up later and working earlier in the day to get shit done.

Another issue I've got is the only way I can render is with Paperspace but I can't render as much as I'd like as Paperspace has become quite pricey, I'm working on building a new PC so that I can get back to rendering on my own machine and not rely on any online services.

I'm guess you played for like 2 minutes then gave up? as Mom on the sofa leads to a BJ, if you didn't get there you didn't play it correct.
oh ok my mistake i've only seen everywhere this is the end of this version and have stopped and not noticed that on the couch is still something sorry for the now I have it to the end and thank you for your note

oh and then too the one face of the mom that is just me or find the other also supper sexy closed one eye closed the other and then the smile on her lips?
Sexyface.jpg

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
oh ok my mistake i've only seen everywhere this is the end of this version and have stopped and not noticed that on the couch is still something sorry for the now I have it to the end and thank you for your note

oh and then too the one face of the mom that is just me or find the other also supper sexy closed one eye closed the other and then the smile on her lips?
View attachment 82756
You know it Brother, I myself can't wait for more sexy, and erotic stuff with her MMMmmm.......Peace!!

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I do absolutely adore the personalities, there are no lame bully fake-alpha females so far which is great. I've mentioned it many times but I can't mention it enough, I enjoy slutty personalities so I hope we'll see something of that appearing in a future update. In general and being honest, it feels like its still lacking in content for an 0.4 Alpha build, either that or I didn't find everything there is to do. I don't know how extensive the eventual game will be but a 0.4 Alpha would indicate the game is almost halfway done. Aside from the blowjob scene, are there other scenes that I have missed? I'm very interested in knowing the deal with the older sister and aunt, so I'm gonna follow your project for a while, see what's brewin' ;D

Very important side-note: The rugsack icon looks like a little yellow one-eyed monster with its mouth open and a knife & fork in hands :D
Half way through? nooooo, lol, Alpha 4 simple marks half way through the Alpha stage, getting everything set up.

Once the Alpha stages are over I'll be moving on to V0.1 of the official launch, the game has thus far is me figuring shit out and trying to get to a stage where I can afford a better PC to launch the office build so I can render on my own machine and not be stuck using paperspace.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Half way through? nooooo, lol, Alpha 4 simple marks half way through the Alpha stage, getting everything set up.

Once the Alpha stages are over I'll be moving on to V0.1 of the official launch, the game has thus far is me figuring shit out and trying to get to a stage where I can afford a better PC to launch the office build so I can render on my own machine and not be stuck using paperspace.
Ah so it's actually a Beta Build ;) 0.0.4, because an Alpha build is a build fit for presentation, Beta builds are small test builds and could also add up content on top of each other. Don't mean to sound patronizing, all developers do things in their own way. Regardless, you've got an interesting project here, knowing that you're only halfway to the 0.1 version of the official game gives me hope that it'll be rich in content one day ;D

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
How do you activate the topless scene when ys wants you to decide which outfit she should wear at the photoshoot? i saw it on the files but wasnt able to activate

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Just encountered a glitch where speaking to the mom after visiting the Aunt completely fucks the game up.

I'm kinda done with this one I think. Might check it out in a few months but right now, it's just a boring shell of a game.

If you want my brutally honest opinion. Vanish for a while, work on the game, then come back with something big. Because right now, you're just disappointing people by the sounds of it despite having a promising game here.

Seriously, your updates are beyond underwhelming and if anything, you're better off not giving us them right now. Just focus on making a game worth playing right now instead of what we have right now. Because the way this is going, I see this being abandoned soon and that would be a shame.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I remember when this game was first introduced to the public... Since then it has gone through so many back and forth changes, tweaks, progression, regression, and so on... I felt like it really needed to start stabilizing and stop feeling like a bad rollercoaster ride... In this recent version, I'm starting to see, maybe, some stabilization and hopefully more moving forward with new content that actually stays in the game, and so on... It still requires a lot of time investment for only a small amount of current content... I would like to see it thrive, but up till this moment it's been very chaotic... Hopefully we will now see it start adding more permanent content and keep moving forward... I still am not a fan of CTRL being turned off, as it makes the repeating content so much worse, because you have to see it over and over requiring a ton of clicking and/or space baring rather then just skipping through it... That is probably the biggest pet peeve I have concerning it's current version... I went ahead and updated my review...

Reactions: Darkaura

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I have it on good authority that Alpha 5 is going to be the release with LOTS of juicy content (renders/story) instead of mainly coding work. So anyone waiting for a large chunk of fucking juicy stuff, skip the next update (Alpha 4.5), and wait till around roughly the end of April for A5. You won't be disappointed.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That actually is NOT true the pictures that Blackswordoro posted are still in the game well at least still in the files if you extract the game files and look in the folder osbs you will see the shit stain uncle's shit is still in there and if you open the other folder named start you'll see the other files.

@

If these are no longer needed or in the game anymore you might as well remove them as there is no reason to leave them in there and it'll also help cut your file down some by removing excess bloat.

Reactions: Shardoom

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey man I found these online, are these scenes in the current version? View attachment 82772 View attachment 82773 View attachment 82774
They're from an old version.

How do you activate the topless scene when ys wants you to decide which outfit she should wear at the photoshoot? i saw it on the files but wasnt able to activate
That scenes been removed, forgot to delete the images.

Just encountered a glitch where speaking to the mom after visiting the Aunt completely fucks the game up.

I'm kinda done with this one I think. Might check it out in a few months but right now, it's just a boring shell of a game.

If you want my brutally honest opinion. Vanish for a while, work on the game, then come back with something big. Because right now, you're just disappointing people by the sounds of it despite having a promising game here.

Seriously, your updates are beyond underwhelming and if anything, you're better off not giving us them right now. Just focus on making a game worth playing right now instead of what we have right now. Because the way this is going, I see this being abandoned soon and that would be a shame.
It's an ALPHA! the game isn't even a v0.1 yet, the reason I'm going back and forth with things is I'm still testing shit out, if you don't like it then leave, come back later when it's ready.

The reason I won't vanish or cancel the patreon is because I live solely off the patreon money, if I was to close it then I'd have $0 a month and would have to go back to full time work which would mean I'd have to cancel the game all together.

There are people out there that see the game for what it can be, if you can't then leave and come back when it is bigger.

I don't wanna sound like a dick here but I'm sick of seeing the same messages off people.

I remember when this game was first introduced to the public... Since then it has gone through so many back and forth changes, tweaks, progression, regression, and so on... I felt like it really needed to start stabilizing and stop feeling like a bad rollercoaster ride... In this recent version, I'm starting to see, maybe, some stabilization and hopefully more moving forward with new content that actually stays in the game, and so on... It still requires a lot of time investment for only a small amount of current content... I would like to see it thrive, but up till this moment it's been very chaotic... Hopefully we will now see it start adding more permanent content and keep moving forward... I still am not a fan of CTRL being turned off, as it makes the repeating content so much worse, because you have to see it over and over requiring a ton of clicking and/or space baring rather then just skipping through it... That is probably the biggest pet peeve I have concerning it's current version... I went ahead and updated my review...
As I said above, it's still an Alpha, not even v0.0.5 yet, the reason for the back and fourths is I'm testing shit, seeing what I do and don't like.

One of my biggest issues, and it has been from day 1 is dedication, for example, back when I started and I did Alpha 1 I was really happy with it, but then when I started on Alpha 2 I thought of better things for Alpha 1 so I redid some of that and didn't do much on Alpha 2, but then when it came time to do Alpha 3 I thought of better things for Alpha 2, this is how my pre-launch mind works.

Like now, I've just released Alpha 4 and I've already thought of some better things for it, which is why I left myself time to add it into Alpha 4.5 & which is why now every release will have a .5 version of it, to allow for my changes.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@

That actually is NOT true the pictures that Blackswordoro posted are still in the game well at least still in the files if you extract the game files and look in the folder osbs you will see the shit stain uncle's shit is still in there and if you open the other folder named start you'll see the other files.

@

If these are no longer needed or in the game anymore you might as well remove them as there is no reason to leave them in there and it'll also help cut your file down some by removing excess bloat.
I was supposed to do it but I've been so lost with myself recently about shit at home I totally forgot about it, got a sticky note in front of me with it on to remind me =]

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@

It doesn't matter if its still in the archive man. It's never going to be seen in-game.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This is so close to being good. But not yet. Great renders hot models, promising story, but a bit buggy and content sparse.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes