VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I named the aunt flabby pattie.

Looking through the folders it looks like there are other older files in there as well. 5 old ground hog day pictures with the mother 2 old pictures of secretary not sure if those are still any good or not.

Is there domination still in the game? I was looking through some of the variables and it I see some like
s05_mom_shopping_start
s07_mom_panties_forced

Which I'm pretty sure these are from when you went shopping with the mother but it seems all of the domination has been removed from the game as the mother can't gain any the aunt's stats are gone. The older sisters osdom oslove are still there but never gained anything the younger sister has ysdom ysfav yslove and she does gain some domination points but not sure if those are still used or not as you can't get her to show her boobs like before and if that isn't in there anymore then those pictures also need to be removed from the s04 folder.

The pictures in the osbs - start - 001 - 006 could probably still be used somewhere else if you wanted to.

I saw some spelling errors but other then that it looked pretty good.

R

RWaites

Alphha 4 Mini Guide/Walkthrough
Mar 30 at 10:09am
The main guide will come in Alpha 5 as that's where I feel it'll be needed.
Keep in mind, this sin't a very good walkthough, I've never done one before working on something a lot better for Alpha 5
#!FLAkUZrI!OqyNvJ-qe2yXTnEVtfEPfNNDni4UhLSHwwzE1xxfrkU
Copy and paste link

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You can skip text that you have seen but when you can't that means that there is a new event for her as that's the only time you can't skip. I used it to tell when the next event was happening instead of hitting the CTRL button and getting halfway past or completely miss something new.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'm not going to complain about repetition. I'm not going to complain about repetitition. I'm not going to complain about repetititition. I'm not going to complain about repetitititition. I'm not going to complain about repetititititition. I'm not going to complain about repetititititititition. I'm not going to complain about repetitititititititititition. I'm not going to complain about repetitititititititititition. I'm not going to complain about repetition, BUT FUCK THAT TOMB RAIDER MOVIE AND THAT SINGLE LAZY TIT-WOBBLER, FFS!

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm not going to complain about repetition. I'm not going to complain about repetitition. I'm not going to complain about repetititition. I'm not going to complain about repetitititition. I'm not going to complain about repetititititition. I'm not going to complain about repetititititititition. I'm not going to complain about repetitititititititititition. I'm not going to complain about repetitititititititititition. I'm not going to complain about repetition, BUT FUCK THAT TOMB RAIDER MOVIE AND THAT SINGLE LAZY TIT-WOBBLER, FFS!
Bro, chill, as I've stated before to those on my patreon page and even here for that matter, that sofa scene is simply a placeholder, Alpha 4.5 will be fixing this, I simply didn't have time with Alpha 4.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
@PingPanda hey, I just thought I'd let you know some of your triggers aren't working correctly. For the day_tick dependent events, I don't think "x or y" is proper syntax for ren'py. Not 100% sure because I've never coded in Python, but none of those events ever actually fall through to the else statement. Instead, I think you should just use != z, as in if the variable is not equal to the value needed for the fall through, then trigger the if statement. I tried doing it that way and it worked fine.

Also it kinda sucks that you got rid of the mall scene and the peeping on the Mom scene for now. I could see the mall scene fitting in maybe later with a bit of a rework given the direction you took the Mom in this update, but maybe you could work in the peeping scene as a prerequisite for the escalated lounge scenes or something? Great work, and thanks for taking feedback here!

EDIT: Also does anyone have the version with the stuff with the older sister fucking before it got removed? PM it to me if you can please. Thanks.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Bro, chill, as I've stated before to those on my patreon page and even here for that matter, that sofa scene is simply a placeholder, Alpha 4.5 will be fixing this, I simply didn't have time with Alpha 4.
I'm pretty chill - just my kind of humor, sorry if that came across as .. eh .. "unchill" ^^

Reactions: yoyomistro
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes