VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
So... What is happening with this game i left for a while and have now come back, anyone willing to give me a little update on whats going on?
Dev's not happy with actual state of the game, so he turned off payments on patreon. Next update will come, when he finds that state of the game satisfies him. Estimated release date end of june, but it can change.
what to do with that wine ?
Nothing probably, event which required wine was removed from current version, if i remember correctly.

U

User_117517

Dev's not happy with actual state of the game, so he turned off payments on patreon. Next update will come, when he finds that state of the game satisfies him. Estimated release date end of june, but it can change.

Nothing probably, event which required wine was removed from current version, if i remember correctly.
ahh; there are only 3 places on map !!

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I really like the younger sister character, she's very unique. All the characters are hot. Sorry to see the Dev leave, hopefully he'll come back soon.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i hope the dev figures out the direction he wants to go in for this game. i liked the last update. i think he is going in the right direction. looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: PingPanda

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Him: Why are you hitting yourself?
Him: Stop hitting yourself!
Him: What's wrong with you?
(and since this is f95zone)
Him: Look at you, groping yourself in front of me and my friends.
(this next bit is optional)
Her: Stop doing that to me! And tell the three naked black men behind you to stop masturbating!

(It was optional, but you read it anyway, didn't you? Naughty)

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i hope the dev figures out the direction he wants to go in for this game. i liked the last update. i think he is going in the right direction. looking forward to the next update.
I've found my route :p

The dev of this game sounds insane
Not insane...just...mentally unstable...

Him: Why are you hitting yourself?
Him: Stop hitting yourself!
Him: What's wrong with you?
(and since this is f95zone)
Him: Look at you, groping yourself in front of me and my friends.
(this next bit is optional)
Her: Stop doing that to me! And tell the three naked black men behind you to stop masturbating!

(It was optional, but you read it anyway, didn't you? Naughty)
Love it xD

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and again a game on the ass again only endless updates with grindig tease and then screw you game will stop now and again nothing with the hot mom get it is a real disappointment and I do not believe in the game at some point, what goes on or an end comes which is quickly made ruscht which is only a total disappointment

Reactions: nsj

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What I never get is why it's always necessary to completely stop a game and start something new. If I already had a beginning (or in this case two beginnings to two different stories) I'd just take a break, think about where I want things to go and then just lead the story there. What good is it if you always cancel stuff and start anew?

nsj

May 18, 2018
and again a game on the ass again only endless updates with grindig tease and then screw you game will stop now and again nothing with the hot mom get it is a real disappointment and I do not believe in the game at some point, what goes on or an end comes which is quickly made ruscht which is only a total disappointment
Thanks for this post, I will come back in a year or two and see how far it is, or if it has been abandoned then.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes